Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:12 PM
Luody, your email account bounced back our email. Check the email address that you have registered on Mingle2, as you may have entered an invalid one.

charles's photo
Sat 06/06/15 05:23 AM
Welcome, robertberner2. It's simply not possible for us to peruse every profile, but we are working on improving our automatic profile filters (which would prevent email addresses in the location, for example).

As for our search finding highly-specific candidates, only the advanced search should really do that. If you're saying that such advanced searches are not working, though, we'll definitely look into the matter.

As long as the main photo of an account is a good photo of the member's face, we are allowing secondary photos to represent other aspects of the member's life.

Finally, to germanchoclate1981's point, we do not give paid members more search options than free members.

charles's photo
Fri 06/05/15 02:25 AM
chasewilli40 and Rockmywld, first, make sure that your photos are either gif, .jpg, or .bmp. These are the only file types that can be used on Mingle2.

Also, when trying to upload images from your computer or mobile device, be sure that the image is within our size restrictions. When it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however, is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width times length must not exceed 10000000.

Finally, we only support Android and iOS mobile devices at this time. If you have a mobile device that uses another operating system, it may not work with our mobile site.

charles's photo
Thu 06/04/15 02:52 AM
If Datwasntme's reply does not solve the issue for you, Jaan_Doh, please mail me the exact user name or profile URL of the person that you are trying to email.

charles's photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:21 PM
I'm no sure exactly for what you are asking, WorthyWayne. Please try to explain it another way.

charles's photo
Mon 06/01/15 12:30 PM
Datwasntme is right, DarCWQ. Photos can appear broken in certain contexts and we are looking for a permanent solution. Thanks for your feedback.

charles's photo
Mon 06/01/15 12:27 PM
Glad to know that the problem went away, SassyEuro2. :smile:

charles's photo
Fri 05/29/15 10:59 AM
I'm afraid that we may not develop a Mingle2 app for BlackBerries, thomasodom.

charles's photo
Wed 05/27/15 11:33 AM

Please make app for blackberry

We'd like to accommodate all of our members, Eyitayo1984, but I am not in a position to guarantee that we'll be able to do this.

charles's photo
Mon 05/25/15 01:31 PM
Thank you to those who died while serving in the United States' armed forces. Without them, I may not be nearly as free.

charles's photo
Sat 05/23/15 02:12 PM
The site has indeed been up and down for the last couple of hours and we are working to correct it.

charles's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:33 PM
Hi, Geejay58. I see that your Who's Online only does go to page 2, so we'll look into that more.

As for IM, it will be offline for a while longer:
http://mingle2.com/topic/427615

charles's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:19 PM
I do not know the exact date, but probably not for at least a few days from now.

charles's photo
Fri 05/22/15 05:09 PM
Good on the trying, but I'm not sure what else to suggest. We will keep trying to duplicate the problem on various models but, if we're unable to, you may have to wait for the next version of the app. ohwell

charles's photo
Thu 05/21/15 04:25 PM
That should be compatible, from what I can tell. It may be worth it to close the app, reboot the phone, and then reopen the app. Or, you may want to reinstall the app.

charles's photo
Thu 05/21/15 11:56 AM
That is odd. What make and model is your phone, exactly?

charles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 11:43 AM
The option to log in should be immediately beneath the 'Sign Up' button, eric22t.

charles's photo
Wed 05/20/15 11:36 AM
Welcome, cirric. It appears that you are using the mobile site, so know that uploads may only work if you have an iOS phone or an Android.

If you do have one of the device noted above, make sure that the files you are trying to upload are the right type (.gif, .jpg, or .bmp format). These three formats are the only types of image files that we support.

Next, when it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however, is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width times length must not exceed 10000000.

charles's photo
Tue 05/19/15 10:45 AM
Welcome, vinceb68. Yes, your PayPal account will be charged at the end of the 3 months if you do not cancel the subscription.

charles's photo
Mon 05/18/15 12:31 PM
Thanks for the post, maruli. I will document this issue for the development team.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25