Community > Posts By > MyBabyBlus

MyBabyBlus's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:59 AM
Yep,..sure have,...and then his ex wife changed her mind !!! slaphead

MyBabyBlus's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:56 AM

I've met a couple of good friends here, but nothing more.

Same here!

MyBabyBlus's photo
Thu 01/22/09 09:20 AM

I broke my right foot jumping up and down in excitement; I have bruises underneath my arms from the crutches; And I have cuts on my arms from running into walls because I don't know how to use the crutches.

Thank GOD I upgraded to a boot cast! Whoever invented it was a mere genius!!!

I missed this the first time. What bones in your foot were broken?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_of_the_Foot

You'd be surprised by how helpful I can be in this area.

The exact terminology is "a tiny cortical avulsion at the lateral aspect of the cuboid".....WHATEVER,...my terminology is "it HURTS !"

tears tears tears

Oh, the cuboid. That may be a little more damaging than I originally thought. If you follow the highest point of the medial (inside edge) of your arch to the highest point lateral (outside edge) side, the damage is at or around the outside edge. You will likely have some restriction of range of motion in your foot because of this, at least for a short time. It all depends on how drastic the damage is. The cuboid is part of the midtarsal joints. That it is "tiny", however is promising. Hopefully no tendons were damaged in the process. You may well be prescribed foot orthotics as a result of this damage.

Who needs an ortho when you have Citizen Joe,....THANKS !!!

MyBabyBlus's photo
Wed 01/21/09 10:42 PM
Try 6:30am in the morning, neighbor upstairs decides that instead of putting her heels on for work on the way out the door,...her princess butt needs to prance around while getting ready for the next 45 minutes wearing the stupid things.

I thank God everyday that she works PT.

MyBabyBlus's photo
Wed 01/21/09 10:25 PM
Edited by MyBabyBlus on Wed 01/21/09 10:28 PM

MyBabyBlus's photo
Wed 01/21/09 10:20 PM
Edited by MyBabyBlus on Wed 01/21/09 10:21 PM
My lil Chloe might look all sweet and innocent, BUT,....I have found her evil twin on youtube....this is exactly how her other personality is.

Hope you enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsbL6CahtvE

MyBabyBlus's photo
Wed 01/21/09 10:09 PM
oh,...of the 5th metatarsal

MyBabyBlus's photo
Wed 01/21/09 10:08 PM

I broke my right foot jumping up and down in excitement; I have bruises underneath my arms from the crutches; And I have cuts on my arms from running into walls because I don't know how to use the crutches.

I missed this the first time. What bones in your foot were broken?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_of_the_Foot

You'd be surprised by how helpful I can be in this area.

The exact terminology is "a tiny cortical avulsion at the lateral aspect of the cuboid".....WHATEVER,...my terminology is "it HURTS !"

tears tears tears

MyBabyBlus's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:27 PM

i was drinking and thaught it was a good idea to do a 'ninja flip' on the concrete.... banged up my knee pretty bad

I wish I would have done it on a "ninja flip". At least that sounds more exciting than how I hurt myself. Hope you heal up fast !

MyBabyBlus's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:26 PM

Be sure to wear a safety helmet. I know I do.

Yeah,...everyone tells me that I should. Clumsy me !!!

MyBabyBlus's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:19 PM

MyBabyBlus's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:52 PM
Finally, some peace and quiet!