Community > Posts By > xHARLEYQUINNx

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 06:54 PM
New to the site, HI allwaving But i was wanting a young buck to play with. hehehe, What can i say its the cougar inside me wanting to get out and PURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 06:50 PM
Lives in Dallas. Hiwaving

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 06:38 PM
Oh its not just women doing it, its men as well and they will tell you some story of how their child is sick and they just need a little loan to get them to the doctors or what ever. So it dont matter what sex they claim to be in the end they are all lowlifes and trying to take something that isnt theirs, Your Money... So either way tell them the truth, you dont send money to scammers call them out and let them know you are onto them. Dont let them win in the end, if we all stood up to them and let them know we know who and what they are maybe they would just leave us alone.. Or at least the same ones might get a hint we know and they will not get anything out of us...

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 12:56 PM
Oh yea i can play the game until i get bored about 30 mins or so.. lol I just dont need the games in here as well as in real life, at least in real life i see the real them on here its all fake photos as well..

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 12:44 PM
Edited by xHARLEYQUINNx on Sat 07/26/14 12:46 PM
Well thats a good thing, as i hate chatting with fakes and scammers who are real as well just out for different things. I am real to and not looking for sex or money or a green card as i am a us citizen already. I just think its sad the fakes on here and the wasting of time... But then i have no problem blocking and or reporting people on any site i am on.

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 12:38 PM
Wow most of the men that have messaged me are all fake as well so its not just the women from India or other places its most accounts period..

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 09:25 AM
Oh i dont think so any more, I have looked but it has minors on it so i wont be posting any thing else on here, as i dont want to have it removed for its content being offensive to anyone..

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 09:22 AM
Hello, :smile:

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 08:59 AM
Thank you... :smile:

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Sat 07/26/14 08:54 AM
Thank you but i dont think this site is ready or grown up enough for some of my stuff. I tend to write a bit graphic on some of it and dont want to offend anyone on here.. I dont think me starting my own thread would work either..

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Fri 07/25/14 06:25 PM
Thank youflowerforyou

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Fri 07/25/14 05:10 PM
Thank you.. flowerforyou

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Fri 07/25/14 04:38 PM
Well thank you, I love to write short stories and poetry but not sure they will allow most of my stuff on here. lol

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Fri 07/25/14 04:31 PM
Edited by xHARLEYQUINNx on Fri 07/25/14 04:38 PM
Your spirit, your soul, they soar through the night on a journey,

They seek something that feels warm and inviting,

It calls to them, pulls them in, makes them feel alive again,

You know it, the feeling has escaped your grasp once before,

You want it, need it, crave it, and desire it, its what make you, "YOU"

They travel the universe, in search of the one thing for you, the "ONE",

As you sleep they are out there, searching, hoping, and praying, to find it,

You wake in a sweat, you felt it, that feeling you miss so much,

Did they find the "ONE" while you were sleeping,

Did they feel that warmth, was it real, or just a dream,

You feel it too, its pulling you in, its gotten under your skin,

Its calling to you, begging you to come find it, and make it "YOURS"

The bond is so strong, you want it, need it, crave it, and your desire is so strong,

Take that chance, do what it takes to make it yours, dont run the other way,

Stand tall, make the first move, do what it takes before someone else does,

Be a man and dont let little things stand in the way, do what it takes,

Its your dream after all, its what you allow to control your mind, body, and soul,

Written By Me

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Fri 07/25/14 04:09 PM
Thank you still trying to figure it all out. lol

xHARLEYQUINNx's photo
Fri 07/25/14 03:42 PM
Just wanted to say hello, waving