Community > Posts By > Crancourt

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:39 AM

I like the last pic, I agree it makes you look older. You look like you forgot to take your prozac in the first pic. :wink:

HAHA prozac might be a good idea, jk lol

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:38 AM
Well put, forums bring out some interesting philosophy, also they can bring out some pretty colorful characters..... Thanks for the input!

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:34 AM
haha awsome jokes

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:29 AM

pickles????
banana?:banana: ?

no just pickles
oh. i dont like pickles.:cry: . really effed up story behind THAT onesurprised sick

can i stillhave the banana?:banana: ?
i mean since you dont want it and all....

you can have my pickle...i keep it in a jar after my surgery....its my pickle jar!

penis joke?

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:28 AM
THE MORE YOU KNOW!!

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:27 AM

IF WE ALL WERE GOOFY WE WOULD NOT HAVE A HOUSE CAR FAMILY I AM JUST SAYING WE HAVE TO GROW UP SOMETIME'S

Comedy and humor has nothing to do with maturity... they are two seperate things... Goofiness is just a type of humor or comedy in action... Or so said Moe Howard (The Three STooges)back in 1957...:banana: :banana: :banana: Now who was it that slipped on that banana?...

Humor is good, i believe it was the peanut butter jelly that slipped on the banana. you'll get that if you know where that animation originated.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:26 AM
The older guy with skateboard in hand, I like that lol

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:24 AM

Hell no to the happiness sh!t im on my period and i want to reek havoc did i accomplish that yet..................devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

actually we could go for a little more punishment

See you know that its fun..............hey what you want a spankin or what..................

hmm i think this is the wrong forum for that type of behavior.....

We are all adults here right.................so what are you saying your under 18?

Nah im just not into that type of stuff, sry to dissapoint you!

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:23 AM

OK SORRY

Its ok, so much for the rating thing lol

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:21 AM
Well im straight so i would date a bi girl, i dont see any problem with that.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:20 AM
hey lets all be nice eh?

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:19 AM

haha well growing up takes time, im only 20 and im pretty responsible. Perhaps as i grow old I will become less goofy.

I'm 41 and I wouldn't give up my sense of humor for anybody... Humor can get you through some of the roughest spots in your life...Grow up hell!!!

You are right, good point of view. It's easier to be laid back and comical instead of being uptight and miserable.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:17 AM

Hell no to the happiness sh!t im on my period and i want to reek havoc did i accomplish that yet..................devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

See you know that its fun..............hey what you want a spankin or what..................

hmm i think this is the wrong forum for that type of behavior.....

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:15 AM
haha well growing up takes time, im only 20 and im pretty responsible. Perhaps as i grow old I will become less goofy.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:13 AM

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:11 AM

whoa

its okay just ignore ugly posters....they arent worth it when they go too far....welcome to the forums btw ((cran))waving

haha ok thanks for the advice didnt realize this was the new 4chan lol

welcome accepted
hahaha ok.....well nice meeting you. take it sleazy.

sleazy eh? hmmmmmmm.

haha the games have begun

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:10 AM

WE DONT NEED GOOFYfrustrated

why not??? Life is all about having fun!

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:09 AM

lol you're just a sweetheart

Sweetheart? Oh crap!surprised I'm definately on the wrong page...waving Bye, Bye...

haha i like the ladies bro. i just like to make people uncomfortable lol

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:07 AM
I used to play Starcraft, im a SNES man though nothing like super mario world or the orig. mario kart

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:04 AM

its okay just ignore ugly posters....they arent worth it when they go too far....welcome to the forums btw ((cran))waving

haha ok thanks for the advice didnt realize this was the new 4chan lol

welcome accepted
hahaha ok.....well nice meeting you. take it sleazy.

sleazy eh? hmmmmmmm.