ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 11:33 PM

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 11:18 PM

I love you, Baby!!!!

smitten smitten smitten You are so awesome, Baby! smitten smitten smitten

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:56 PM

Thomas, Thomas, check this out!! The closet monkey is trying on clothes again!!! LMAO!!!!! laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl scared scared scared scared scared

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:52 PM
Oh you will be. . . you will be . . . pitchfork :banana: pitchfork :banana: pitchfork :banana:

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:42 PM

So how are you going to show us this Jello surprise then, Cutie?!

That is the fun part! I'll catch you off guard!

Should Florida and I be anxiously awaiting...or slightly scared?? LOLOL

Both! pitchfork

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:37 PM

DW

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:34 PM

For my magnificent D.

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:31 PM

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:08 PM

So how are you going to show us this Jello surprise then, Cutie?!

That is the fun part! I'll catch you off guard!

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:00 PM

Florida, did you leave us???? frown

No I did not leave....just talking to my daughter on the phone...bigsmile

Oh okay! Cool!!!

Baby...Jello is a clue....please look at me, *I say with a sweet voice. I love looking into your entrancing eyes. At that I bat my own eyelashes at Thomas as I gently rest my hands on his shoulders*

I love you, Baby, but if I tell you, it will spoil the surprise and I know how much you love surprises.

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:50 PM

I'm thinking you're right on that Florida....

*Passes Thomas a lemonade*

Now, Thomas, nobody is going to get electrocuted are they??? And uh...don't we even get a hint? *Gently rests my hands on your shoulders and stares deeply into your face, giving you my big puppy dog eyes*

A hint? Okay. You won't be electrocuted.

No no, a REAL hint ;o) *stares you deeply in the eyes, something I KNOW you can't resist*

*I close my eyes really quickly* Jello.

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:40 PM

I'm thinking you're right on that Florida....

*Passes Thomas a lemonade*

Now, Thomas, nobody is going to get electrocuted are they??? And uh...don't we even get a hint? *Gently rests my hands on your shoulders and stares deeply into your face, giving you my big puppy dog eyes*

A hint? Okay. You won't be electrocuted.

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:35 PM
Edited by ThomasJB on Fri 07/24/09 09:36 PM

Here you are, Florida!

Baby, what'll it be for you??

And what surprises would you be referring to??

Lemonade, please. If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it. :wink: laugh

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:30 PM
Edited by ThomasJB on Fri 07/24/09 09:30 PM
Bob and I installed a few hidden surprises the other night . . . :wink: pitchfork

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:23 PM

Look D! A closet monkey!

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:18 PM

Wow...I didn't mean to start up a stink in here about it guys...

How come you aren't going back, Florida..I hope I didn't sway you or something...

Thomas you don't have to stay away just on account of me, Sweetie! Feel free to hang out with your friends in there!

The attitudes of those participant towards both you and Florida were very mean and I don't want to associate with those types. None of the others in the room at the time were standing up for either of you ladies and I think that is unacceptable. All my friends cone here now, so it's all good.

I really appreciate what you did in there that night, Thomas..I know I came late to see it all go down, but I just fell even more for you when I read it!!! flowers smitten :heart: flowerforyou

I am glad it wasn't just me who felt that way, Florida...

I will always defend you my love.

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:16 PM

you do to... i found my office papers on the floor and my desk was empty... how do you explain that??surprised surprised

We were testing it's sturdiness. bigsmile

Uh yeah!! What with all those new kegs you ordered, Lowell...you had like half a dozen of them shipped in! What did you expect us to do?? We had to put them somewhere!

Thomas...blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

Romeo, D and I are gonna go back and work on the books . . . or something in your office. :wink:

ThomasJB's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:11 PM

Wow...I didn't mean to start up a stink in here about it guys...

How come you aren't going back, Florida..I hope I didn't sway you or something...

Thomas you don't have to stay away just on account of me, Sweetie! Feel free to hang out with your friends in there!

The attitudes of those participant towards both you and Florida were very mean and I don't want to associate with those types. None of the others in the room at the time were standing up for either of you ladies and I think that is unacceptable. All my friends cone here now, so it's all good.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25