Community > Posts By > 12thshark

no photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:57 AM
deutschland uber alles!!!! go Germany!!!

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 11:56 PM
Rich Peverley went into cardiac arrest in the first period of a hockey game against the Blue Jackets last year. when the doctors revived him, basically from the dead, he asked them if he could return to the hockey game. he has a heart for the game.(no pun intended) which areas of your life do you think that you could put a little more heart into?

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 11:38 PM
the other day i ordered a 10 shot trienta americano from starbucks. whats the most absurd order you've done at a coffee shop? whats your favorite coffee brand? (personal favorite is Caribou coffee)

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 11:29 PM
im super unconfident in talking to people, girls especially. Im getting better though cuz i dont predetermine peoples negative responses. i predetermine a positive response, which in turn keeps me positive.
(hope that makes sense.lol)

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 11:21 PM
on the topic of no pain no gain. it depends on what kind of pain your feeling, suffering, enjoying, etc. joint pain, noo good. muscle pain, just give proper rest. I also think its good to do a burn out set on sore muscles the next day to break up built up lactic acid. (just gym talk, im not trying to be a know it all.lol):smile:

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 11:16 PM
minnesota eh? im trying to move there and possibly become a trainer. i'm into fitness and health. off topic but, watch any hockey?lol