Community > Posts By > Oklahoma911

Oklahoma911's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:06 PM
e man

Oklahoma911's photo
Sun 02/15/09 12:47 AM
ok generally i hate relationship advice but hell from time to time it may be interesting to see anothers perspective. I was cheated on by my gf of two years now i have a hard time trusting any tips to get over the fear of being cheated on again?

Oklahoma911's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:52 PM
it was a great experience and everyone needs to try it atleast once.

Oklahoma911's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:44 PM
thanks for the advice

Oklahoma911's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:40 PM
i tend to agree but i think it only makes sense if some one is attractive either physical or on the inside then it only makes sense that some one would have recognized it and have started dating them. that is unless you belioeve in the there is some one for everything line of thinking then you just need to be on the look out for the "one"

Oklahoma911's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:29 PM
I moved up here from Georgia over the summer and have spent my time either working or going to school. Im just looking for friends. I love going to indina ice games and having fun with friends. If any one would love to hang or just talk on this id love to meet you.

Oklahoma911's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:26 PM
thanks for the post but i was talking more in my profile

Oklahoma911's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:23 PM
I went to my first semi pro hockey game tonight. Within the first 1:45 in the game there was a great fight. This game had all the makings of a great game: amazing hits, and close score. My team lost but i spent more time cheering at this game then i have for some of the pro teams now a days.

Oklahoma911's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:19 PM
Since i cant post anymore about what i was going to do im going to post about what i did.
I decided that i was going to totally forget about v day and do something for me. I took two really good friends who were also single and we went to a hockey game. I had more fun there then i have had in months it was something that im going to start doing regularly

Oklahoma911's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:16 PM
I dont know what to write in these things. I guess i put out there who i am if some one isnt interested then they just wont respond right? Any tips on what im doing wrong?