Community > Posts By > UltraGirl_195

no photo
Fri 07/11/14 01:08 PM
I am a Bodybuilder, currently I just won the New York state middle weight class for female bodybuilders, which is my third 1st place win in the last year. I was born in Russia I lived there for 14 years, but I lived in Minnesota for 6 years. I'm 21 years old and trying to find a gym partner or guy that I can hang out with, and possibly be in a relationship with. My goals in life are to be a full time Bodybuilder and Personal trainer around Minnesota, but also travel around the country to compete in bodybuilding competitions. My personal goals are to get out of the middle weight class and go to the heavy weight class, by going on a strict protein diet and having body fat/muscular pills. I'm trying to become a 200lbs bodybuilder and have 7-9% body fat, which will help me win more competitions. I also club around Minnesota with some friends and do fun activities around the area too, but I like watching movies and possibly casual dates with people. I am a young, sexy, and confident female, and I also am payed, which is around 25,000-35,000 a year, which shows I can take care of myself and I have my own apartment in Minnesota. I started training to become a bodybuilder because I was never a confident person through High School because of the transition from Russia to America, which was devastating for me at first, but now I'm fine with living in this wonderful country. I also don't have any siblings, which makes me feel even lonelier, but my parents went back to Russia last september because my Dad retired. I visit my family twice a year, but I need some family in America or at least someone I can share a life with or just talk to. I prefer to have a man that workouts and has a decent job I don't need you to be a bodybuilder even though I look intimidating and big, I will be getting bigger and much bigger so prepare, but I want a guy to be comfortable with me. I also have a nice personality and I hope the guy I'm looking for has the same personality. In Summary, my main facts about me are my name is Caitlyn and I'm currently attending NYU, but I come back to Minnesota any time I can. I also have one more year of college studying Kinesiology, which is the study of muscle weird enough, and I also got a internship at the Kinesiology Department in Minnesota, which I will be working a part time job after I'm done with college can't wait to explore new men, and possibly start a new life with someone.

no photo
Fri 07/11/14 01:08 PM
I am a Bodybuilder, currently I just won the New York state middle weight class for female bodybuilders, which is my third 1st place win in the last year. I was born in Russia I lived there for 14 years, but I lived in Minnesota for 6 years. I'm 21 years old and trying to find a gym partner or guy that I can hang out with, and possibly be in a relationship with. My goals in life are to be a full time Bodybuilder and Personal trainer around Minnesota, but also travel around the country to compete in bodybuilding competitions. My personal goals are to get out of the middle weight class and go to the heavy weight class, by going on a strict protein diet and having body fat/muscular pills. I'm trying to become a 200lbs bodybuilder and have 7-9% body fat, which will help me win more competitions. I also club around Minnesota with some friends and do fun activities around the area too, but I like watching movies and possibly casual dates with people. I am a young, sexy, and confident female, and I also am payed, which is around 25,000-35,000 a year, which shows I can take care of myself and I have my own apartment in Minnesota. I started training to become a bodybuilder because I was never a confident person through High School because of the transition from Russia to America, which was devastating for me at first, but now I'm fine with living in this wonderful country. I also don't have any siblings, which makes me feel even lonelier, but my parents went back to Russia last september because my Dad retired. I visit my family twice a year, but I need some family in America or at least someone I can share a life with or just talk to. I prefer to have a man that workouts and has a decent job I don't need you to be a bodybuilder even though I look intimidating and big, I will be getting bigger and much bigger so prepare, but I want a guy to be comfortable with me. I also have a nice personality and I hope the guy I'm looking for has the same personality. In Summary, my main facts about me are my name is Caitlyn and I'm currently attending NYU, but I come back to Minnesota any time I can. I also have one more year of college studying Kinesiology, which is the study of muscle weird enough, and I also got a internship at the Kinesiology Department in Minnesota, which I will be working a part time job after I'm done with college can't wait to explore new men, and possibly start a new life with someone.