Community > Posts By > AKMCGRATH

AKMCGRATH's photo
Sun 07/06/14 11:35 AM
:smile: Thank you both for the welcome and nice words.

AKMCGRATH's photo
Sun 07/06/14 10:24 AM
Edited by AKMCGRATH on Sun 07/06/14 10:26 AM
I hope everyone is enjoying this nice Michigan weather today. I, myself am working (a part-time live-in caregiver) but I am able to get out and about every now and then and I appreciate days like today.

I am in Lansing. Anyone from these neck of the woods? Anyone here from L2L? If you do not know what it is, you can check it out on Meetup.com. There is also a FB group, but it is closed.

A few years ago this group didn't exist and man I could have used it. Lonley coming from Chicago and not having many friends. Now there are things going on all the time. There is a softball team, we are always meeting up to do something, including a once a month ladies dance at Sir Pizza in Old Town. Due to the holiday, it will be on the 19th this month. No cover charge and there is a DJ. It is a great way for Michigan lesbians to meet others.

Man this post is boring, even I don't know if I would respond to it..lol

In any case, it would be nice to be able to make some friends (male & female) and if there is a deeper connection (female only) somewhere down the road, perhaps someone is willing to, like me, let themselves be vulnerable again.

Peace out peeps. Be kind to yourselves and one another :)

AKMCGRATH's photo
Sun 07/06/14 10:12 AM
Hello/Hallo from Michigan, USA.

I hope everyone is having a great day. The weather here in Michigan is quite nice.

Yesterday was the first time I actually posted a profile and I am just looking around to see what this site and all of you are about.

I am interested in either friendship (no matter if male or female) or something more serious (lesbians only).

You can never have too many friends, and I am new to all this, so please be gentle..well, until we get to know one another ;)

Enjoy the rest of your day and be kind to yourselves and one another.

Tsch��!

AKMCGRATH's photo
Sun 07/06/14 10:02 AM

I want sexual relation with animal

gathers her pack and tell them to hidelaugh laugh

Too funny.

AKMCGRATH's photo
Sun 07/06/14 10:01 AM
Germany & Austria are grand. My favorite place in the Stats is Alaska. In the fall, the Smoky SMountains/Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful, too. Yellowstone is grand as well.

Wherever you end up, I hope you enjoy!

AKMCGRATH's photo
Sun 07/06/14 09:41 AM
Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying a great day today. It is a beautiful day today here in Michigan.

I am new here and am giving it another go at trying to find love. To be honest, that is even hard for me to write. I had thought my life was set. I was to move to Germany and be with the woman I loved and who loved me. However, it couldn't happen fast enough and so she gave up on me, on us. I probably shouldn't state all this, seeing as how I am trying to actually attract people to this post, but I think it is only fair to be up front and honest so as not to waste anyone's time.

I am a generous, kind and fun woman and I am looking for either friends or someone to potentially share the rest of my life with either in the States or globally. I have no problem relocating. I am passionate about love. If there is great chemistry and a solid connection then why not task a risk? It is humbling to be vulnerable but I will do so in hopes of living a life, happily ever after.

Take care of yourselves and be kind to one another. Thank you.