Community > Posts By > Fiseniale

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:04 PM

Don't be to Serious :) There is always hope, I believe that. Made alot of friends on here. Not too many do I live close too.
[/quote to..definitely don`t be too serious..someone may try to well..say some smooth-talkin` truck-drivi`n man tells you..sweet things ..YOU BELIEVE HIM....oh...he is good
so;;bet if e compared notes...because..

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 08:43 PM
:banana: Actually you were speechless, my friend...lol

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 08:41 PM
drinker Has Letterman contacted you yetÉ You are funny

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 08:38 PM
:banana: Oh yes....a lot of insincere losers DO hang out here

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 08:35 PM

with all insincerity, high back at ya.

. . .
oh,my..you were so rude..so I erased the ìn in insinsincerity I actually thought you were being nice...forgive me.
you were being snide...whyÉ...be nice if you gave your side..like I said..I,m not a man-basher
<

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 08:28 PM
laugh thanks..I know it works both ways...but it still hurts to get lied to

with all sincerity, high back at ya.

. . .

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 08:18 PM
I`m not a man-basher..but...I swear...the number of insincere men I have met on these sites....then...duuuuhh...it dawned on me.....they are single for a reason...yes....also works both ways...so hi to all you other losers out thrre

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:04 PM
Yes...there are a few of us on here I guessdrinker

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:13 PM
Thank you for the kind words.sad

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 05:56 PM
Edited by Fiseniale on Fri 10/09/09 06:09 PM

I was curious to see if any of my fellow over 50 minglers are having difficulty meeting their life long partners or even great friends. My experience has been less than fruitful but there is always hope.

I have made a couple of friends, but nothing long-lasting. I thought I had..met a guy on here..we messaged a lot..he was the one who brought up the subject of a future together...he phoned or messaged me almost daily. we live far from each other..after a few months, we met in person..sparks flew for both of us, (at least he said he felt that way)..we met again in July..after that I would hardly hear from him..I told him I felt he had lost interest in me, and he denied it. He makes no attempt to contact me now, so I know he lied. I am hurt that he could be so dishonest & insincere..there are a lot of people like that on these sites..which would explain why their mates dumped them? But I am still optimistic...they aren't all like that..at least I hope so.laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 05:30 PM

I was curious to see if any of my fellow over 50 minglers are having difficulty meeting their life long partners or even great friends. My experience has been less than fruitful but there is always hope.

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 05:42 PM
No, we've checked our settings..and pre-arranged with each other to IM

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 05:10 PM
My friend & I are having this problem frequently when we want to message each other..on each other's profile, it doesn't show that you are on-line, and so you can't make the request of the other person...this has been happening a lot lately..and it's very frustratingmad

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 12:33 PM
I didn't know it was possible to spy on someone on this site..and why or how would they do that?

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 12:08 PM
Today I received an e-mail from a friend on this site, and it showed he was on-line, so I clicked to instant message him..he was trying to answer, I could hear him clicking..but it kept showing.."waiting for his window to open"..Then after waiting a few minutes..I checked his profile..it didn't show him on-line, but I could hear him clicking as he was trying to get through...This has happened before too, once he was trying to get through to me, and when I checked, he was on my "blocked users" list..I had never blocked him, and no-one else has access to my computer, so I don't know why that happened..I unblocked him, and we were able to message then..Could someone look into this problem, please..as it is very frustrating..This is our easiest way of contacting each other , and both of us are concerned with this problem.

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 01:26 PM
love it:laughing: rofl

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 01:17 PM
oh, I've dropped him & sent him an e-mail to let him know I'm on to him:angry: funny thing, he said there was a "crazy Lady" who kept popping up when he was IMing on here..now I know why, and who's the crazy onehuh

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 01:02 PM
I know there are people who do that,but it still surprises me when it happens to me, and my faith in human nature takes another blow..which I don't need at this already low point in my life.
I'm finding that this guy is probably married, and on this site to amuse himself and perk up his own pathetic life and ego by preying on me and I'm sure many others.sick