Community > Posts By > melinie

melinie's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:20 PM
you sound sweet!!!

melinie's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:18 PM
im finding there are a lot of young men who like older ladies lol thats ok i like em all!!!!!!!!

melinie's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:47 PM
thank you do you know why the picture were causing the problem? melinie it is working...

melinie's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:10 PM
i cant get to favorites or my acct!it says error ,what do i do? melinie

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 02:48 PM
wow! i cant believe how many people have a word to say,i truly thank everyone for the input.I know everyone has somthing to say and im taking it all in thank everyone melinie

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:05 PM
I cant belive you just said that t thought you saidyou know what your doing when you walk down the asile,none of us know!i love him and he is a person with feelings i know that.I would never want to hurt him!!i guess some dont get what they havent lived best of luck ,hope you never have to deal!!

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:54 PM
Edited by melinie on Thu 01/15/09 12:58 PM
I NEVER SAID I WAS LEAVING HIM!WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU,YOU ACT LIKE IM DOING IT ALL IM DOING IS GETTING ADVICE NOT ALL YOUR NASTY REMARKS , I PRAY YOU NEVER EVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS IN YOUR LIFE,BUT IF AND WHEN YOU DO REMEMBER ME! HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE DONE ANYTHING YOU WER'NT PROUD OF? LET ME TELL ONE SIN IS NO BIGGER THAN ANOTHER AND WE ARE ALL SINNERS LIKE IT OR NOT!!!THE PERSON WHO SAID I SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE WHOLE STORY IS RIGHT!WHEN YOU JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE AND SAY HURTFUL THINGS ITS NO WORSE TAN BIENG A CHEATER.MY VOWS MEAN ALOT TO ME YOU JUST DONT KNOW!!!MARRIED 20 YRS YES I LOVE HIM BUT ITS NOT HIM!!! DO YOU GET IT?

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:33 PM
you hit on the nose everything you said is right on i have hole in my walls,he is obsessed with lots of things,no reasoning skills left,short term memory getting worse you are a wonderful person not to judge people,thats how i try to be thank you. meliniehappy

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:22 PM
so much for better or worse? i havent done anything,
but take care of him i just was asking whatother people think

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:19 PM

Don' pik on peeple, or yur gun get hollered at. whoa
your very nice and right:smile:

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:15 PM

let me tell you its not a joke,i am upset all the time i love him so much,but you know how the devil creeps up on you!he is not the man i married he is a kid,brain damaged:cry:

I will admit I'm not one that thinks cheating is right at all.

But I do feel that with this statement that if the whole story was told that some may be more understanding to what is actually going on.

We all make judgments on first thoughts. Even though I still believe that cheating is wrong I think you have not begun to explain the whole situation either.

thank you for that,he really is very sick also mentally the tumor was in his frontal lobes,that controls all your feeling desire,rage,etc 16 hrs surgery and its so sad to watch this every day

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:12 PM

Wow, are you kidding me!!!
Agreed! Is this a joke or what!?!
no im not kidding and i just figured out how to use this post

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:52 AM
let me tell you its not a joke,i am upset all the time i love him so much,but you know how the devil creeps up on you!he is not the man i married he is a kid,brain damaged:cry:

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:50 AM
thank you your very nice!!happy

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:49 AM
????????laugh

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:48 AM
no im not! sucks huh

melinie's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:18 AM
Ijust want to know what people are thinking abut cheating I is it ever ok? i have been married 20 yrs and cant get good sex anymore! special sercomstance, i wont go into all of it, but i really need good sexits been 9 yrs!!!!!!