Community > Posts By > mechsmoto

mechsmoto's photo
Fri 05/31/13 06:03 PM
What's Texas like? How long have you been there?!?

mechsmoto's photo
Fri 05/31/13 06:00 PM
Ok, I'm game!! .. and I'm not a weirdo!!! .. GO!

mechsmoto's photo
Thu 11/17/11 05:55 AM
In a percect world we would all sign up, and in a few days we would have a list of people that were interested in us. Unfortunately, it seems that the ladies are the one that get to pick and choose....

We(the guys that is) are here mostly for making the women feel like they have tons of guys to choose from.

Don't want to burst your bubble, just want you to have realistic expectations---
I've been on here for a fairly long time now and haven't spoken to anyobe within dating distance...

Maybe if you post more on the forums (I haven't), you'll have a better chance of finding someone... But, as far as just creating a profile and Ms. Right just sending you a message "hey! Let's go out, date, get married and all that" PLEASE don't hold your breath!!! Lol!!

BBEE PATIENT!! And goooooood luck!!!

mechsmoto's photo
Sun 11/13/11 11:12 AM
I happen to love football!!.. All sports actually.

But, I'd miss a game anytime to hang out with my girl if I had one...

mechsmoto's photo
Sun 11/13/11 08:30 AM
Its 75-80 degrees today and sunny here in miami and I just happen to have the whole day free!!!! Woooo hooo! I'm off for an epic adventure.. Anyone care to join me!?!?!?

I have a spare bike?!?!?

mechsmoto's photo
Sun 11/13/11 06:25 AM
SINGLE--- and for longer than I care to admit!!

--- lack of time more than anything else I believe??

--- if anyone nearby wants to come out and play?!?!? Le me know... I'm settled enough now, that I have time to invest...............

mechsmoto's photo
Sat 11/12/11 04:50 PM
The weekend is finally here! Saturday night-- dimelo!!-- what are everybody's big plans for this evening!?!?!?

Me???-- I'm headed to blockbuster to renew my monthly pass!!! Woooo hooooo!!

Too funny!!!!

mechsmoto's photo
Sat 11/12/11 08:54 AM
You guys are hillarious!! Lol!!

The pic of the beach cruiser is just another one of my jokes!! I have a pic of me standing on top of the florida state championship podium in my profile! I race xc mt bikes... And have a giant anthem 0 w/ front and rear fox racing suspension, sram X0 transmission, mavic wheels, ect ect ect..--- I assure you we don't race beach cruisers!!!!!!! Lol!!!!

Maybe I should change that profile pic!????? I thought it would help draw viewers as they would surely look at that pic and think wtf is going on with this ggofball!!!?!? Then, upon further investigation realize that its all a big joke!!!

mechsmoto's photo
Fri 11/11/11 06:32 PM
Yes, I know its supposed to be "what does" and "things"..

Just thought I'd correct it myself before someone tells me that's what the problem is..... Grammar or lack of... Take care!

mechsmoto's photo
Fri 11/11/11 06:26 PM
Don't worry, this isn't another "winner" on here complaining about how great he is and why no one wants him.....

I would like to know why when I have no time to log in and check out my mailbox that I always have several messages that end up being from people with deleted profiles??? However, when I do have time to check on thins.. There isn't anything to check on??!? ----The irony---

I mean I have a few messages from females that are on the other side of the world and all that.. But, where are all the Miami girls... Or at least florida???... Would be really nice to talk to someone I might actually be able to meet!?!? lol!

I'm a whole lot of fun... Promise!!!!