Wed 01/14/09 11:08 AM

it didnt appear that you were hearing form anyone

so I was just trying to be helpful
besides you are kinda cute

I appreciate thatlaugh
But you're not telling me anything i don't already know.pitchfork :banana:

ALonelyPoet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:44 AM
I forgot to mention... I'm only interested in hearing from the ladies, please. lol

ALonelyPoet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:42 AM
flowerforyou I'm in Waco... a student at TSTC. My picture doesn't do me justice (it's old). I am clean shaved and a little thinner in the face.

ALonelyPoet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:37 AM
Hey, I'm just trying to find any ladies out there in texas that are just looking for a nice guy to be intimate with, without any drama.

ALonelyPoet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:33 AM
I'm in Waco... looking for some companionship.

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:32 PM

Outside of a ladies bathroom

why? in hopes of catching them with their pants down?... get real!

Wouldn't you have to be in the ladies room to do that?

i did say "IN HOPES"

Have you ever seen a woman walk out of the ladies room somewhere with her pants around her ankles? :tongue:

In a panic from the guy thats already in there! lol

Yikes...Steps out of the room for a moment...comes back in later, laughing...

hey I just met a girl who seems to be interested and will call me later when she gets off work... I'm not really sure what to talk about.... Ideas???

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:04 PM

i did say "IN HOPES"

Have you ever seen a woman walk out of the ladies room somewhere with her pants around her ankles? :tongue:

In a panic from the guy thats already in there! lol

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:02 PM

well it just keeps getting increasingly difficult to believe anyone can love me.... don't get me wrong, i know i have a defeatist attitude but by discussing it i'm trying to change it.... you see my dad never claimed me, i was my mother's servant and only 2 girls have ever been interested in me, only to use my vulnerability. On top of it all, I've been on my own since i was 14 and never had anyone to teach me anything i needed to know.... it's like i'm stumbling around in the dark of a room filled with dangerous obstacles Abandoned, and betrayed... what kind of attitude would you expect me to have.

Being honest and fun, and just yourself are the keys to happiness...with someone. Now I wonder if I will find it too...but you just can't get down on yourself about how bad past experiences have been. You just can't. Because nobody wants someone they are always having to console when they are down. So take whatever time is necessary to feel sad or bad and get back out on the dance floor...life is waiting for you...and so is the awesome girl you have been looking for! ;o)

point made and taken... thank yousmitten

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:54 PM

i did say "IN HOPES"

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:50 PM

Truth is, most of us feel like lonely singles who will never find a good person to be with. We're all out here trying to play the game too...we all feel that way, we just all aren't saying it, you know? waving

I don't think it's a game and I don't play like it is. They say it's not the destination, but the journey that's important? Not really, not in this case.... I suppose the difference is the terrain.scared

I just meant game in the fact of game of love...not that we all play headgames here or something. I think we're all wanting to find the real deal of love out there...most of us just aren't sure it can be found or even if it's out there for us. That was what I meant.

well it just keeps getting increasingly difficult to believe anyone can love me.... don't get me wrong, i know i have a defeatist attitude but by discussing it i'm trying to change it.... you see my dad never claimed me, i was my mother's servant and only 2 girls have ever been interested in me, only to use my vulnerability. On top of it all, I've been on my own since i was 14 and never had anyone to teach me anything i needed to know.... it's like i'm stumbling around in the dark of a room filled with dangerous obstacles Abandoned, and betrayed... what kind of attitude would you expect me to have.

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:43 PM

no you can meet singles out but usually they are psych, drunks, or drug addicts.......... the scene gets exhausting

you're telling me

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:38 PM

dude...if we actually knew where to meet singles, do you think we'd actually be online right now???rofl rofl rofl

OK.... stupid question.... you got a point.

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:37 PM

Truth is, most of us feel like lonely singles who will never find a good person to be with. We're all out here trying to play the game too...we all feel that way, we just all aren't saying it, you know? waving

I don't think it's a game and I don't play like it is. They say it's not the destination, but the journey that's important? Not really, not in this case.... I suppose the difference is the terrain.scared

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:33 PM

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:32 PM

Is the whole world married??

Don't be silly! Of course not! Some of us are happy! :smile:

comedian... that's pretty funny actually.....lmao

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:31 PM

hit on the married chixx there harder to get with, noway noway noway

It's enough of a challenge to talk to a single chick with interest... do you really think I could talk to a married chick like that without pissing myself.

People tell me and I know this... I don't have confidence and I should.
Ok... that's like telling a cancer patient to not have cancer.surprised

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:27 PM

You know.... on the other hand; I feel like women are lie'n to me just to get me out of their face. I don't know... would anyone know a good place to meet singles who are not married. And please don't tell me the bar... I want to meet some one who will be sober enough to remember me.slaphead

Cruise the nursing homes...you'll score for suredrinker drinker drinker

next thing you'll tell me is "cruise the women's prison gates for parolees... you'll score for sure".... lol

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:24 PM

Everywhere I go (outside of this site) it seems everyone I meet is frickin married. How am I supposed to meet someone, let alone go out with someone, if they are already with someone as the majority of women are. I haven't had a date in over a year because of this crap.frustrated

Maybe you just need to reach out and meet her Joey. She's out there, trust me...all of us single chicks are saying the same thing too, believe it or not... Welcome to mingle! flowerforyou

It's just really hard to believe... they say there's a million fish in the sea. I've been fishing, and I can't catch a fish either. It seems to be a metaphor of fate.

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:20 PM
You know.... on the other hand; I feel like women are lie'n to me just to get me out of their face. I don't know... would anyone know a good place to meet singles who are not married. And please don't tell me the bar... I want to meet some one who will be sober enough to remember me.slaphead

ALonelyPoet's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:05 PM
Everywhere I go (outside of this site) it seems everyone I meet is frickin married. How am I supposed to meet someone, let alone go out with someone, if they are already with someone as the majority of women are. I haven't had a date in over a year because of this crap.frustrated