Community > Posts By > prisoner

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:26 AM
I was in a strip club last night. There were a bunch of off-duty cops in there. These guys knew how to party. They bought my woman and I drinks. The difference,these cops were not disturbing the peace of others. Bottom line on this thresd,there is no cure for stupidity. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:56 AM

oprah winfrey - "oscar-worthy"

roger ebert - "an extraordinary documentary, nothing at all like i expected"

I liked Moonwalker.laugh
I would like to see a film of Oprah and Roger Ebert doing The Moonwalk. That would be a true horror classic.smokinbe seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:46 AM
I hate 'Forrest Gump'. 'Pulp Fiction' should have wone best picture that year and Quentin Tarantino should have won best director. 'Gump' is overly sentimental clap trap. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:39 AM
The Health Care Bill?smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:34 AM
Not really a horror film,but 'Eyes Wide Shut'. Stanley Kubricks final film is disturbing and erotic. Far more intelligent and artistic than 'Twilight' be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:28 AM
The ending of 'The Shootist',John Waynes final film. The combination of fact and fiction cement The Legend. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:19 AM

stephanie mayer is the antichrist, i just know it!
rofl A very rich Anti-Christ. Adding to the list,'The Company Of Wolves',an erotic twist of the Little Red Riding Hood story. Directed by Neil Jordan,the same man who directed 'Interview With The Vampire'. These are 2 far more intelligent and artistic films than 'Twilight'. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:00 PM
After my rant,i forgot to add 'Interview With The Vampire' to my list of great gothic romances. It may have been homo-erotic,but it is still a far better film than 'Twilight'. be seeing youj

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:47 PM
My knowledge of film and film history is strong enough to know that 'Twilight' is bad cinema. If I were a PAID movie critic,I would have no choice but to sit,watch and review. With that said,why would I waste my time and money on something that I know is far beneath me on so many levels. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:16 PM
ice in a hot tub. create some steam

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:55 PM
sexy holly i wanna spank you!

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:33 PM
After what I just saw i would love to see Spiro and hotmommy in some girl on girl . be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:12 PM
Two great gothic romance films covering the same subject matter. 'Gothic' and 'Haunted Summer'. Intelligent horror,unlike the 'Twilight' films. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 01:28 PM

james, didn't you say that you haven't even seen twilight?

if you haven't seen or read...then how can you make a judgment?
flowerforyou Lori,a valid question. I make these judgments based on the fact that I have 'studied' film my whole life. I know the difference between Art and Product. The 'Twilight' films ARE product. Another great gothic romance,'The Beguiled'. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:19 PM
There is nothing wrong with gothic romance. The problem with the 'Twilight' films is that they are moronic and unartistic. This thread is a chance to list some good gothic romance films. I'll begin. 'Bram Stokers Dracula'. Feel free to add to the list. Perhaps we can keep people from going to see 'New Moon'? I highly doubt it. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:11 PM
drool Hi,Mel. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:06 PM
I was on The Titanic,and ever since then I just haven't felt good about ships.smokinbe seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 11:52 AM
I have to agree with egoodrich. The characters in these films are in high school,yet ADULT WOMEN are fawning over them. If ADULT MEN fawed over a female character who was in high school,Society would find it creepy. Double standard? I think the adult women who see these films are probably sad and lonely in real life and these films are some kind of romantic escape. Sad,when there are so many horror/romances for adults. 'Bram Stokers Dracula',for example. The problem with a film like this for the 'Twilight' women is,they would have to think while watching it. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/29/09 05:29 AM

I cant belive the people out there haten on those books and movies that just shows that the ones who dont like the book cant read sorry they dont have pics for u 2 look at and the movie well cant help u cant afford 2 pay 2 c a movie .go back and watch elmo on ice and leave the big people movie 2 the adults.
'Twilight' is a movie for adults? During the first films run,the smell of Clearasil was so bad in one theater,they had to evacuate it.smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:54 PM
drinks Not Making It In Massachusetts. Good night and good luck. be seeing you

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25