no photo
Thu 03/25/10 09:28 PM
euro trip

funniest movie in a weird corny type of way
but overall very funny

scotty doesn't know......................

no photo
Tue 03/23/10 09:36 PM

I heard all the good girls stay in Pine Hills. :tongue:

crime hills yea right if there are females like that out there they are well protected from the outside world

no photo
Tue 03/23/10 09:26 PM

Well, unfortunately this is not an uncommon situation in many families regardless of what the religion is. Most parents want their children (or nieces and nephews or grandchildren) to be the same religion as them. It's a normal, although not good, way to behave.

But, you are an adult and you have to decide what's right for you. If you are happy being a Wiccan and that is the path you have chosen then you need to follow it. I would just stick to my guns in a polite and respectful manner with your Aunt and continue what you're doing. Hopefully, in time, she will accept your decision.

thanks for the input

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:39 PM

omw...I forgot about that game...I've been meaning to play it.

Lizzard: thinking up new banana jokeswhoa

i'm almost at the top lol

Is it as amazing as it looked?

Lady: punching a gorilla.

i like it i dunno bout amazing

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:25 PM

from the first day we met i seen it in your eyes
something i've never seen it caught me by surprise
i could see your heart , clearly you could see mine
we both gazed,and amazed that we have finally met
something both of us would never forget,
we walked and talk from the sun rise to the sunset
clearly your the most wonderful person i've met
from holding holding hand to kissing in the rain
you had my heart taking control of my brain
i could no longer hold it in side this joy that almost brought
a tear to my eye
you could feel my heart racing as i felt yours
it was still racing when i walked you to your door i gave you one last kiss you told me its almost like a dream and as i walked away you closed your door i just though of those eyes
those eyes i still adore

beautiful....:smile:

thank you

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1nbvplgElw
forever young

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:21 PM

just finished watching precious

thought the movie would be better then it was

whats your opinion smile2

feel the same way but you have to admit that girls life was really hit by a shyt storm and thru it all she did wat she had to do but thru the whole movie i felt like knocking the mom out

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h29XLtS5VdQ

my lil freak

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:15 PM

omw...I forgot about that game...I've been meaning to play it.

Lizzard: thinking up new banana jokeswhoa

i'm almost at the top lol

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:13 PM
from the first day we met i seen it in your eyes
something i've never seen it caught me by surprise
i could see your heart , clearly you could see mine
we both gazed,and amazed that we have finally met
something both of us would never forget,
we walked and talk from the sun rise to the sunset
clearly your the most wonderful person i've met
from holding holding hand to kissing in the rain
you had my heart taking control of my brain
i could no longer hold it in side this joy that almost brought
a tear to my eye
you could feel my heart racing as i felt yours
it was still racing when i walked you to your door i gave you one last kiss you told me its almost like a dream and as i walked away you closed your door i just though of those eyes
those eyes i still adore

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:01 PM
playing robot unicorn attack on adultswim.com :banana:

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 09:44 PM
Edited by chicagozlover418 on Mon 03/22/10 10:00 PM
bless it be to all those out there who care for their body mind and souls.

lately i've been wondering how to tell my aunt to get off my back she's a devoted santera ( Santeria for those who dont know what a santera is, its a priestess) she's beyond obsessed with making everyone in the family like my late grandmother who taught her everything she knew but i like being me i'm more of a free spirited wiccan i dont follow anyone's specific ways but i do know the 3 fold law. i've been doin wicca since i was way to young to grasp the concept of it all but now my aunt is calling me a blasphemer an what not becasue my grandmothers wishes were for the family to all be together but my aunt uses her santeria for personal gain which is against my religion so what do you all think.i'm not one to put my bizness out there but i'm just wondering what other people think about it because seriously she eats sleeps and breaths santeria. everything is if i give them this they give me money if i cast this spell my rent goes down its like damn and she talks bout wicca like its evil.

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 08:57 PM
MGS is great but gears of war is sick and so is GOW3 takes the cake hands down:banana:

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 08:53 PM
:banana: frustrated shades drinks

life of relationships in orlando lmao

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:40 PM

hummm biggie or 2Pac? ohwell

biggie and some parts of pac was just not needed

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:47 PM
wat a crazy movie that was from scenes that didn't need to be and some scenes that make u emotional to some parts that just made u wanna flipp out in ya chair over all its a good movie has a good plot, but not my kinda movie

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 06:08 AM
i'm been practicing wicca since before i could remember but my family is basically all full of santeria decendants , so i was just wondering do any of u out there have the same issue of being ridiculed by ur family for being in a separate religion but which use the same principles ?

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 06:05 AM
any of u lovely ladies near orlando area just lookin to see wat happens i'm new to the the whole online dating so we'll see i guess

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:06 AM
hey wassap good luck hope u find wat ur looking for

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:21 PM
wat the hell are we in grammar school i dont nee du to correct me if i write like that accept it too bad dont correct me cuz your bored
and to calle truth be told good or bad