Community > Posts By > SeanFlynn

SeanFlynn's photo
Wed 06/25/14 06:30 PM
I'm putting out on the internet for everyone, to see to get everyone's help. You see, I've lost my smile. I'm not really myself without it. I have a couple leads that give me hope that it may have been found, including a vague description. She appears to be between 18 and 32 years old, but may appear younger than her age. She at least 5' 0" (I am 5' 10), not a bbw, but doesn't live at the gym either. She has high-maintenance looks with a down-to-earth attitude, values, and personality. She loves to travel so she may be anywhere. She's intelligent with her own career and not dependent on someone to support her. If this person can be found, I can offer a reward of lifetime devotion, long, slow kisses that last for days, midnight massages, a partner that loves to cook and doesn't mind sharing in the household chores, someone to wash your back, a shoulder to lean on, and someone who will hold you at night. If you think you may have found my smile, please let me know as I really need it to be myself again.

As for my physical appearance, because I do realize this day in age some attraction is still based on looks. I am built like a Rugby/NFL player, if you are looking for David Beckham you should probably look elsewhere. I stand 5ft10'' tall and weigh in at 220lbs, mostly muscle, but I'm not going to say I'm ripped at this point in time either. I used to lift weights while working construction for a living. So I built a pretty nice frame for myself, but for the past 18 months I have lived a semi active-lifestyle because of needing to move around a lot. I am looking to get back into Hiking etc.. and would like for that special someone to join me.

I try and maintain a healthy active life style. I am a man's man, family and friends are very important to me and I would do anything to protect them. Integrity, Respect and Honour are not just words to me, they are a life choice.

I am also quite the hopeless romantic. I enjoy spending time with that special someone cuddled up on the couch on a cold night just talking, reading or watching a good movie together. Perhaps spontaneously surprising her with a small gift or a romantic weekend away, just the two of us. I would truly do anything to put a smile on the face of someone I love, especially when you're least expecting it.

If you've read all this and you still think you have found my smile then send me a message and we could get to know each other.

** Just so you know, I am Canadian, I live in Canada. I am looking for something serious. I posted in UK forums because I have always been more interested in women from the UK. I know this is a sweeping statement and not all women from the UK are the same but for some reason my personality seems to be more in sync with women from UK. So here I am, hoping to get to know a nice girl from the UK and see where it goes. Down the line if everything goes well I have no problem visiting the UK or even moving there but that is something to discuss much later. For now lets start with Hello ;) **

SeanFlynn's photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:27 PM

Okay, here's one to try on for size...

Women...

Would the large size of a man's penis and his way with it... be enough to keep you attracted and in a relationship even if he was unfortunate when it pertains to facial attributes?

Men...

Would a woman's body, large breasts be enough to attract you and keep you in a relationship if all your male friends think she's a dog?

slaphead

I know this is a shallow question... it's just hypothetical...

:tongue:

Well i'm new here and don't know the hidden rules so I am going to go with completely honest.

Physical attraction is what brings me in to get to know you, this is not necessarily a nice *** or big ****. Its more of a package deal, while I do like nice firm *** and **** it would have to be proportionate to the womans body. I am extremely turned off by huge **** or *** on a small woman. a beautiful smile and a longing stare (especially directed at me) will make me want to be with you.

What would keep me talking to a woman though is her personality. Im being completely honest here. I can not be in a relationship with a *****. All woman ***** at times (as do men) and that is fine, but if you are a total ***** all the time and have no respect for anyone or anything, then **** right off.

You can have the body of Megan Fox or Shakira and I wouldn't date you if you were a *****. Dont get me wrong, they are attractive and if I wasnt in a relationship or anything even semi-serious I would hit it. There would be nothing after that though. It would be one night of animal driven wild sex, purely physical attraction.

To answer your question. No I would not stay in a relationship for physical attributes alone. Physical attraction fades and I dont want to be paying alimony or child support down the line to some dumb bimbo who had a nice rack! ;)