Community > Posts By > LesJonson

LesJonson's photo
Wed 01/07/09 04:56 PM

Aboot 1 in 5 people will be diagnosed with a mental illness at some point in their life... far, far more go undiagnosed. Are you crazy? Me Too! I'm freakin' nuts! You are Too! Weeeeeee!
You can imagine how hard it is to get a date when you have to explain that you don't have all your marbles! It can be extra hard. Real hard. But hey, that's no reason to give up on life! Even the crazy ones need love! Especially the crazy ones need love! Don't give up! There are many great people out there looking to connect with a psycho like you! must go now: gila monsters are attacking the mustard pond! CIAO, Les

LesJonson's photo
Mon 01/05/09 03:33 PM
Dear Stacey... when i met you in the mental asylum you seemed like a nice girl... as it turns out you're an alcoholic cokehead slut who constantly bombarded me with negativety until I wondered if God hates me... although i was considerate of your feelings and tried to ditch you in the kindest way possible, you immediately turned on me with vicious mean-spiritednessnussesed insults! Thank-you, that made it so much easier to resolve my mixed feelings aboot leaving you! I wish you the best: happiness and peace! Although, in the end, I'm sure you will slowly wither and die from your selfish addictions, CIAO! :tongue:

LesJonson's photo
Mon 01/05/09 03:14 PM
Edited by LesJonson on Mon 01/05/09 03:18 PM
Dear God! Try not to be too brutal! I don't mind if you give me a few extra points out of pity! ha! :wink:

LesJonson's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:47 PM
huzzah!happy

LesJonson's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:41 PM
oh you sweet-talker, you! :wink:

LesJonson's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:36 PM
Edited by LesJonson on Mon 01/05/09 03:09 PM
wot's the fuss aboot? :wink: