Community > Posts By > Kv2johns

Kv2johns's photo
Thu 09/07/17 06:59 PM
Everything we do in life no matter how small causes a ripple effect across time and space. (the butterfly effect) (All credit goes to a movie called Cloud Atlas where I first learned this idea)

Kv2johns's photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:56 PM
rofl

Kv2johns's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:42 PM
I think its impossible not to change, through every interaction we have with someone there lies a possibility for change. Each change we make is another attempt to gain perfection something we all strive for but that is still unachievable. But yeah I understand that constant pressure people push on you because they want you to change. My only advice is look at the costs and benefits from the change. If there is little risk and much reward then change. In truth though it all comes down on the want to change because its the want that drive you the need to change might be an influence but the want to change marks the final decision to change. So yes it is impossible to go through life without changing to some degree precisely because everything changes us in am small way. Though if your talking about drastic changes then yes it might be possible to go throughout life without them but you might miss out on so many opportunities if you don't take those. (I hope this rant kinda answers your question wish you the best of luck)

Kv2johns's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:26 PM
For fighting what seemed like a zombie at a cemetery only to later find out it was a person dressed up as a zombie and you made him go to the hospital so you got arrested.

Kv2johns's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:18 PM
I am going to say Rise Against is the best band in the present days(meaning they are still making new music) but over all I would have to give it to AC DC.