brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:10 PM
right now,recieve

brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:10 PM
its ok I talk to Jose all the time

brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 06:59 PM

spock so your saying the people with kids who lose thier jobs and end up homeless,should just suck it up,way to have a heart lady

If you're speaking to me, then I'll reply directly to you...I HAVE lost my job & HAVE been homeless...I don't have kids, but the people with me did & they were as much my children as well (I was their godmother & aunt)...we all took care of eahother... And yea...we just sucked it up... And if you were not speaking to me directly, then...nevermind...:wink: Everybody has a story...Lady....
it was not directed at you,It was for the OP sorryflowerforyou

brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:50 PM

With the economy falling apart,people loosing their jobs(me being one of them)homes,ect.. How do you keep from being depressed,what cheers you up?

Being depressed will not pull you from the problems; that will only slow your motivation to fix the problems. Woe is me is a destructive attitude. You have to hold those feelings back until things are fixed -- then you can have a well deserved break down. winking

My mom died in Oct 2005; I got diagnosed with cancer Nov 2005; my Daddy died Christmas Eve 2005. That is three months of hell!

There was no family left to support me through chemo. My friends were my saving grace.

I had oncology appts every Friday for chemo. I sat in that chair getting pumped with poison 4 hours every week. It made me so sick. I want to cry, crawl in a corner, etc -- what would that have accomplished?

People tried to stroke me and say they felt so badly for me, but I politely discouraged them. I still had it better than so many others!! There were children and elder folks in that cancer ward that were terminal! Children -- that barely understood life -- dying!!!

How could I accept sympathy or be a depressed heap? That would be selfish. I needed to help myself.

After 4 rotations of chemo (6 weeks each rotation), and I tested C free, I booked a weekend spa appt for me and three girlfriends. On the second night, we were drinking wine by the fire, and I got big tears in my eyes. I thought, "OH here comes the break down!!"

Well, that was it -- about 3 seconds of tears. Even the break down was anti climatic because it doesn't do any good!

I hope for the best, and accept my warm wishes. flowerforyou
wow I am sorry you had to go through all that,my problems are nothing compared to your's.I know there is always someone with bigger problems than you have.Thanks for that reality check.

brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:41 PM

Heroin and BJ's

Why is it that people make a serious thread and then someone has to be stupid? HMM I guess you have never had someone close to you die of a Heroin Overdose huh? I think people need to stop and think before they post things!! mad
Its ok I learned a long time ago not to take some of the tards here serious:laughing:

brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:39 PM

Heroin and BJ's
thanks I will be sure to do thathuh

brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:36 PM
spock so your saying the people with kids who lose thier jobs and end up homeless,should just suck it up,way to have a heart lady

brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:32 PM
With the economy falling apart,people loosing their jobs(me being one of them)homes,ect.. How do you keep from being depressed,what cheers you up?

brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:10 PM
Ive been suffering from depression,but I realized shutting everyone out wasnt helping

brokenwings30's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:01 PM
I deactivated my profile a while back,but I missed the people here so Im backwaving waving

brokenwings30's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:57 PM

I think I knew the first time I said, "When I was your age..."
Omg I said that toniteblushing blushing

brokenwings30's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:51 PM
IM OLD. You know your offically old when your friend texts you at 8pm on a saturday nite to go party,and you say no cuz its too late.When did it hit you that you were nolonger a kid?frustrated frustrated

brokenwings30's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:15 PM
Edited by brokenwings30 on Fri 02/20/09 06:16 PM
yawn

brokenwings30's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:09 PM
my town is horribly u friendly unless you are wealthy

brokenwings30's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:08 PM
I block them

brokenwings30's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:55 PM
WOOT:banana:

brokenwings30's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:49 PM

that deserves a big LOLrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

brokenwings30's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:48 PM

but there is more to me than just mediocre looks that gets my dates. It's more about attitude, intelligence and a soft heart. But I am involved with someone.

I just wrote a little something you might find on a profile about myself. Describe yourself in a few sentences.
mmmmmm u sexy