Community > Posts By > Slainmofoez

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:41 PM
Thanks! Can never have enough ammo. :tongue:

Scandal....

Is that other good lookin lady from Pretty Woman.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:38 PM
Observant? .. I am a master of disguise. Dunno why tho, it's on there..

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:32 PM
Shiny.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:27 PM
Incredible or headless.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:23 PM
Would love to be hero'd by someone named Captain Thunderpants!

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:20 PM
Aww! pooch. ... Can't help it.. I'm a dog person.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:16 PM
Was a bully in school, is now a subversive CIA informant.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:13 PM
Stay for pretty colors.. ADD though.. *gasp!* A bug! must find it's source... Who's shoe is this?

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:09 PM
Divergent, it has become.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:47 PM
Edited by Slainmofoez on Wed 06/25/14 10:55 PM
I think it's ridiculous that you'd even ask "seriously".
If not, then I'm pretty sure this violates one/some of the forum rules. Just read them myself.
However, the vagueness of the initial response doesn't carry over the tone, which would otherwise agree with everyone else's commentary.

*Edit*
There is a vague stipulation, which neither approves nor condones "6)" in two sub-forums. Got ahead of myself there, my bad.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:23 PM
The one I just updated with more than one line.

Thanks for the warm welcome, from the welcoming committee.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:55 PM
You all make me feel "white and nerdy"..

I'm still currently working my way through "The Edge of Objectivity"

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:39 PM
Greetings Minglers, and squares! I think I may be a bit of both.. Pretty inept at some social situations, yet, pretty adept at finding something stupid to laugh about.

I wound up here because of a friend, I think she recently got married or something.. I got left out of the loop awhile ago. I suppose my purpose for coming here is to... Check out the scene, find friends, maybe more. That all should probably go on profile.

I'm aware most people call this place Mingle2, that's even it's address.. but that logo.. it's mingle squared.. just saying.

Greetings, salutations, and cheers. drinks

no photo
Tue 06/24/14 07:47 PM

I've been watching fan-based parodies of DBZ called 'Dragonball Z Abridged' I highly recommend them.

http://youtu.be/dcHIikdrhjQ

Liked a bunch, was pretty new to anime in '13.
Pretty much all the spoofs on TFS (TeamFourStar) Great HellsingUltimate Abridged as well.

As for "Favorite(s)" I'd have to say Attack on Titan tops the list.
Not as impressed with the fan-service ones such as HighschoolDxD, Frozen, etc.. Although some of the story-lines were cool.

Random anime I found to tickle my fancy, and trying to leave out the over-popularized ones..(Entirely situational and not in any specific order).
Problem Children, Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou*, Bake/Nise/Neko (Monogatari), Claymore, Angel Beats, Gokukoku no Brynhildr*, Another, Ao No Exorcist, Elfen Lied, Devil Survivor (Sort of like a slightly more grown up pokemon/digimon), Magi, Needless, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou (Dog & Scissors), Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), Steins Gate, Shinsekai yori (From the new world), and Black Bullet*.

Those with * are new-still airing I believe. Too many favorites I know, but those are some of the cream of the crop. Also actually recommend for pretty much all the ladies, Spice and Wolf, and the animated movie "Wolf Children".

Let me know how you all like that list. :D

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 04:44 AM
I.. am not sure that counts as "anime". Been some good ones coming out lately though. Tons of situational, which are as the genre within a genre suggests, is situational. Bummed about waiting an extra year for Attack On Titan to resume.

1 3 Next