Community > Posts By > CarlodiLeo

CarlodiLeo's photo
Wed 09/02/15 06:25 AM
I am attracted to Italian girls, or girls from Mediterranean Europe, so Greece, Malta, Southern France and Spain are also included. I don't want to rush things, but rather just talk so that we may get to know each other. Perhaps this is too much?

CarlodiLeo's photo
Wed 09/02/15 06:03 AM
I've seen that there are many pagans on this site, but I would like to ask this question. Is there anyone here that worships the Ancient Greek Gods and Goddesses of Olympus?

CarlodiLeo's photo
Wed 09/02/15 05:46 AM
Praise the gods! Ya sas everyone!

My name is Charles, but you can call me Charlie. I've been an Episcopalian since childhood, but around high school I started growing disillusioned with the Christian church, and found my calling with Zeus and the Gods of Olympus. I serve them because they gave me hope when all was lost, and the strength to fight again. Through their guidance, they have answered my prayers and I am very grateful for them.

CarlodiLeo's photo
Tue 06/17/14 07:29 PM
Hello there, I am looking for a nice Italian girl who is around my age, well educated, has a fun personality and likes me for who I am. Send me a message if you would be interested. :smile: