Community > Posts By > AprilRoseW

AprilRoseW's photo
Wed 06/25/14 03:16 PM
I really think people like to judge others. We all have the right to think and believe differently. I am glad we can agree. We all have expressed, what we thought. I am glad we can be ourselves. I enjoyed all comments even the ones that were negative. Thank you and Take Care!!!!

AprilRoseW's photo
Wed 06/18/14 09:44 PM
For those who believe that my preferences, is discrimination. I guess you all got me! I discrimination against all of those that judge and hate my choices. I discriminate or choose to not be around those who are unclean and unhealthy, disrespectful and judgemental. But most of all those, Who are the first to tell me I am discriminating! look at yourself, before you point at others!!!! Think before you point!

AprilRoseW's photo
Wed 06/18/14 04:17 PM
I was curious. why there were only a few choices in the filter settings? I strongly believe we all have the right. To express ourselves in anyway we wish. As I DID!

AprilRoseW's photo
Wed 06/18/14 06:38 AM
AM I BEING NEGATIVE? IF I AM, I DO APOLOGISE. I AM ONLY WANTING TO SAVE TIME AND FOR ALL. MOSTLY THOSE WHO I MAY NOT BE INTERESTED IN!

AprilRoseW's photo
Wed 06/18/14 06:27 AM
WE ARE TALKING PREFERENCES/ CHOICES THAT ONE PERFERS. WE ARE NOT TALKING PERSONAL VALUE. EXAMPLE: YOU MAY LIKE CHOCOLATE, I MAY LIKE LEMON. YOU MAY LIKE WOMEN, I MAY NOT...

AprilRoseW's photo
Wed 06/18/14 04:46 AM
THANK YOU!

AprilRoseW's photo
Wed 06/18/14 04:42 AM
I BLOCK SO MANY. MY TIME COULD BE BETTER SPENT, IF MY PREFERENCES WERE FILTERED! DO NOT LIKE WASTING MY TIME, ON PEOPLE THAT DO NOT INTEREST ME.

AprilRoseW's photo
Wed 06/18/14 04:26 AM
THANK YOU!

AprilRoseW's photo
Wed 06/18/14 04:15 AM
I have a few Preferences, that I can not filter. This site as many say, your important, and you can meet your match on their site.
Why do I have to Block and Delete 98% of the contacts. I Have Stated, I would not be INTERESTED in COMMUNICATING WITH.
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE? I WASTE MORE TIME DELETING AND BLOCKING PEOPLE. I TRULY DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.
AM I NOT VALUED?