Community > Posts By > Bananaramaa

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:05 PM
The top of your profile has you listed as a man and you're obviously a woman judging from your pictures...so...I think you might want to go to settings and change that.

Welcome...I'm new myself. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:49 PM
Holy ****!!!!! I don't know why my last post showed up that many times and I'm really sorry. scared

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:48 PM
Interesting topic....I'm new to all this so I don't have any forum friends but even if I did they would never be as real as as good of a friend as a real life friend....how could they? Now....if my forum friend crossed over into a real life friend....because we met up somewhere and went out together in real life...then that would be different.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:48 PM
Interesting topic....I'm new to all this so I don't have any forum friends but even if I did they would never be as real as as good of a friend as a real life friend....how could they? Now....if my forum friend crossed over into a real life friend....because we met up somewhere and went out together in real life...then that would be different.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:47 PM

no photo

no photo

no photo

no photo

no photo

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:46 PM

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:25 PM
Lets do the things we normally do.....by Dido
Cruel Summer....by Bananarama

2 Next