Community > Posts By > Mercedes_01

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 01:53 PM

This is a friendly reminder we do not allow members to attack each other or bring issues from other threads.

Even though we understand several have come from another site we do not allow bashing of other sites. Keep it within e-mail and off the forums.

We do welcome all members, but we have a totally different set of rules here then the site everyone is coming from.

http://mingle2.com/topic/249135

Above is the main set of rules but many forums have another set of rules as well pinned to the top of the forums. Please make sure that everyone is familiar with the rules here..

We are very strict on pictures that are posted no nudity at all... And the New Members Forums are for welcoming only no insults will be tolerated within that Forum. And by-passing the filters to post words the filters would have caught is not allowed. The filters are there for a reason. This Site is Rated PG 13. Due to our advertisers the Sex Forums were deleted. Therefore anything that would have been in that forum is not allowed on the site.

There is a Report System in place, and we read it daily to take care of any issues. Please look at the post on the bottom right is a Report this User. Never attack back or both parties involved will be dealt with... Lets keep the forums fun and friendly..

Don't get me wrong we welcome all members as long as they follow the rules.... All members must follow the guidelines, regardless if they are just now arriving or has been here for years. The rules are the same for all...

Just wanted to make sure that we are all on the same level.. Have fun and enjoy the forums..

Site Mod
Kristi

Kristi thank you I really like how this site is monitored it's a breath of fresh air.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:58 AM
Those that I became mates with in America because of sites with forums I speak with on the phone.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:55 AM
Edited by Mercedes_01 on Sun 06/15/14 05:56 AM
More refreshing here in the look department tongue2

I'm not sure but hey with all the mail I'm getting if I lived in America I wouldn't have to buy groceries for a year :laughing:

I have had a ton of scammers claiming to live here in Australia/America.

I wasn't born yesterday :laughing:

Good Night mate xxx

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:51 AM
:laughing:

Good Night Sunshine.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:50 AM
I wouldn't know how to flirt even if you paid me :laughing:

But your threads are always the life of the partay rofl

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:49 AM

@Tanzi14

"Doors" can be a mirage that can easily be a window off the top floor

@Mercedes_01

Technology itself is not a problem, it is what we neglect to do hoping technology will somehow fix it

Technology doesn't consume my life so I don't think the way you do.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:47 AM

What makes me happy?

Enjoying time with good friends in a safe and pleasant environment.

Oh...And YOU!flowerforyou

Hey matey flowers

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:44 AM
Of course there are.

I feel so sorry for you blokes always trying to convince woman other wise I'm so glad I'm not a bloke :laughing:

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:44 AM
Bloody kids these days.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:42 AM
No need to swear.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:40 AM
My way of thinking is technology has ruined peoples way of life they need to get out in the real world more often instead of sitting on their arses hoping that Mr/Miss Right will always be behind a screen.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:33 AM
Walk out the front door.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:30 AM
A fake tan.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:24 AM
Hit you up?

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:22 AM
That's just woman who are scarred from past relationships who are still stuck in the past.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:18 AM

Given how easy it is to be stalked online are there any "tells" to look out for especially on dating forums?

This is a good question & I too want to know.

Good old fashion common sense.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 04:56 AM
Huh?

Welcome waving

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 04:56 AM
This topic is to dark and heavy for my tummy.

I like french vanilla I Scream.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 04:53 AM
Are these pics about plastic surgery gone wrong?

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 04:50 AM
595 waving