Community > Posts By > shelbybabe18

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:02 PM
Totally agree with all the statements everyone is making and I appreciate it, but I was asking weather it was easier for men to say here for fun than actually wanting something more serious or just a good chat, or are they really just here for fun . I know what it means when it says fun, of course it means casual hookups and what not but it was a question to those people who are hiding behind that for their own reasons. But I am aslo enjoying hearing from everyone and where they are at in their lives (:

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 08:53 PM
Very true cowboygh

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 08:37 PM
Any fellow minecrafters here? Really keen to explore others worlds (:

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 08:36 PM
Any fellow minecrafters on ps3? Really keen to explore other worlds (:

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 08:23 PM
Almost every guys now days are looking for 'fun' and nothing serious or close to it.. my question is, is it the truth to what your feeling and actually all you want is casual sex or meet ups or is it that you really actually want something serious but feel like you cant find it so instead go for the easier option ? If neither , explain if you feel like it (: just curious on whats truely behind .. looking for 'fun'

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 04:28 AM
I changed the city lol thought it did seem weird after you pointed it out lol and thanks for the heads up ill be sure to stay away (:

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 04:19 AM
Thanks mikey totally appreciated it .. the reason the city is different to state is because I live in act but im in auckland for a few months . And my pictures I feel show who I am (: thanks for the criticsm

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 03:53 AM
Post a photo up

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 03:50 AM
New to this site and I heard you were looking for me ;) no but seriously im here looking for handsome, sexy men under the age of 30 if you think that is you then come on over for a chat x

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 03:49 AM
New here , like 10minutes new to this site, looking for some sexy men under the age of 30 . Message me x

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 03:48 AM
New here and just wondering if there is anything I can do to my profile to make it more attractive. So give it a rate out of 10? Xo