Community > Posts By > jayneiniowa

jayneiniowa's photo
Fri 09/05/14 05:48 PM

I've learnt that working on your own profile text makes a he|| of a difference. Saying you're new and out of your depth does invite the weirdos to come knocking on your door.

And yes, there are an awful lot of creeps here, but I guess it's the same on every other dating site. Better try your luck here in the forums.
flowerforyou

I think that is an excellent point.

jayneiniowa's photo
Fri 09/05/14 05:45 PM

I was talking to this guy a few years ago and asked him what he does and he replied "I'm a tourist coordinator." And this 3rd guy goes nuts and starts screaming "what?!? They come over here and blow **** up and havoc and **** and you tell people you help them?" I could not figure out why this idiot was so upset and then it clicked, he didn't know the difference from tourist and terrorist... It's times like that I fully understand why the world thinks of us Americans as lazy morons because those are the ones they meet.frustrated

That is sad and funny at the same time.

jayneiniowa's photo
Fri 09/05/14 05:41 PM
I'm single because I'm too picky.

jayneiniowa's photo
Fri 09/05/14 05:32 PM
I have dated mean as much as 25 years younger than me, and quite honestly in a short term relationship it was a lot of fun. BUT, perhaps part of me is avoiding the lifetime commitment thing as this point, because let's face it -- at some point that kind of age gap is going to be way too much to overcome.

jayneiniowa's photo
Fri 08/22/14 04:15 PM
Not necessarily gorgeous...just gorgeous to me. I find that certain men become more attractive to me because of their personality, and sometime because of one little thing that drives me crazy...like their eyes, or their grin, or the dimple in their cheek. Or their ***, hahaha.

jayneiniowa's photo
Fri 08/22/14 04:15 PM
I wish I knew. I have men younger than my daughter asking me out.

jayneiniowa's photo
Fri 08/08/14 09:35 PM
All I know is if I hear "you are hot FOR YOUR AGE" one more time I may just run amok.

jayneiniowa's photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:09 PM
I want "that" feeling again. The one where you can become lost in each other. When you kiss the world falls away. You feel beautiful and cherished and desired and safe. You wake in the middle of the night from a bad dream and suddenly his arms are around you and everything is instantly right again. That lazy first thing in the morning smile that lets you know he is exactly where he wants to be. I'm beginning to think I will never have that again.

jayneiniowa's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:45 PM
With someone I am in love with, after passion and talk and knowing when you wake they will look at your morning dishelvement and still think you are beautiful.

jayneiniowa's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:29 PM
Doesn't seem to be much iowa activity here

jayneiniowa's photo
Fri 06/13/14 04:51 PM
Love is messy. Love can lay you low and roll around in the mud with you. Love will make you crazy. Love will consume your time and money and energy. Yet it is still the greatest feeling in the world

2 Next