Community > Posts By > OhioHunter85

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:24 PM

War is ugly and so not what my soul is all about but I have to say that without wars this planet would have died a long time ago, just imagine how many people would be on this earth if wars haven't slowed down the population growth process.

It's true except for the fact that we're not totally stupid. We would have implemented a one child policy.

The US could never do that. Too many people would be against it and it would never make it to a ballot. This is a democracy (kinda).

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:23 PM

although i can see your concern war is good for people that insist on killing their own people this is called genocide and in the last three major conflicts the united states has been involved this has been going on so you see war is a good idea to control mass murders

sad but true. There are evil people in the world that aren't interested in peace.

But some of our tactics are shady.

Well if our tactics were on CNN they would be "our" tactics anymore would they?

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:17 PM
Edited by OhioHunter85 on Mon 01/05/09 10:20 PM
It all depends on WHY the war is started. The last justified war was WWII, imo. That's coming from a veteran. This country has its own to worry about. People hungry, being killed because of race, corrupt law enforcement and all of this HERE. We don't need to leave our own borders to fight a war.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:07 PM
Well "central" would be Columbus. Its also easy to get to. Now navagating it can be a pain but the outskirts wouldn't be too bad. Buckeye Lake would be perfect. No I'm not organizing it, lol.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:04 PM
The Zanesville bar scene scared the everliving out of me. Never again....

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:54 PM
Rushing 6 leaving 5 for pass protection? Smart when all they are doing is PASSING.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:29 AM

i view myself as UNIQUE..i follow no groups,dont belong to a clique, nor gang dont have piercings,or wear bling bling, no gold teefs/grills dont use words like wack or trifling,dont have friends with benefits and i'm not gay...last of a dying breed..bigsmile

r u religious?

I'm pretty much the same as the 1Q and I'm not religious. I have christian beliefs but have never claimed a religion. You don't have to be religious to be yourself, it's not hard to do. I personally am scared to death of needles so piercings and tattoos don't happen. Jewelery of any kind gets in my way and I use words that can easily be found in any dictionary. Lastly I'm straight. I've never followed a beaten path for the sake of making friends. Granted I have 1 person that I would claim as a REAL friend but I'd rather have his friendship than 100 friends that I accrued as anything that I'm not. The only person in life that you can truly make happy and be completely honest with is yourself. So get to happy making.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:47 PM
I've always been told I was a smartass. Given the alternative, I'll take it.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:35 PM
Hai Thar.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:34 PM
Where the hell did the cookies go?!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:18 PM

Its easy to know everyone in a town of a little over 400. I've lived here for 23yrs, which is, 23yrs too long. Another thing even my family isn't immune to this. My cousin had her children removed for this, her brother is in prison for trafficking, her boyfriend 3 near fatal car accidents. My best friends mother OD. Oh and all of these people were on assistance. Want me to go on?

*TYPOS*

For the record - Statistically, in the U.S., that's not the case. Drug addicts are the minority of the people that receive food stamps.

Again, MY TOWN. Back to the show.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:16 PM
Ok I didn't notice that how far off topic this has gotten, my apologies to the OP. HellKitten, well done and very objective, props. A coversation of intelligence would be worth "paying for" a visit. Strong views and objective. /nudge to on topic

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:53 PM
Edited by OhioHunter85 on Fri 01/02/09 09:56 PM
Its easy to know everyone in a town of a little over 400. I've lived here for 23yrs, which is, 23yrs too long. Another thing even my family isn't immune to this. My cousin had her children removed for this, her brother is in prison for trafficking, her boyfriend 3 near fatal car accidents. My best friends mother OD. Oh and all of these people were on assistance. Want me to go on?

*TYPOS*

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:46 PM

*sigh* Here's the condensed version. Drugs are a huge problem in my town, so is unemployment. MOST of the people in MY TOWN that are unemployed use drugs and have kids for the assistance, then, spend it on drugs. I never said EVERYONE who is on assistance is a raging addict. I was on assistance when my son was born.

Read the post, don't read into the post.

Please read what you wrote before these posts please. Anyone reading this topic will read that first, so maybe you should edit if you really dont feel that way.

I may have been vague but never general. I used "my town" and generally speaking, in my town, everything you thought I said is true.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:38 PM
*sigh* Here's the condensed version. Drugs are a huge problem in my town, so is unemployment. MOST of the people in MY TOWN that are unemployed use drugs and have kids for the assistance, then, spend it on drugs. I never said EVERYONE who is on assistance is a raging addict. I was on assistance when my son was born.

Read the post, don't read into the post.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:33 PM

Sooo....why are you here?

I'm waiting for you to message me, sailor.

Fantabulous!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:31 PM

Ok ending the quote war. There is some SNAFU in the wiring here. I'm not saying people on assistance are on crack. I was on assistance when my son was born. Visit this hell hole I live in, then you will understand. This isn't the town my son will be raised in.

I have to quote my own post. Please read it.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:26 PM
Edited by OhioHunter85 on Fri 01/02/09 09:28 PM
Triple play!

no photo
Edited by OhioHunter85 on Fri 01/02/09 09:28 PM
Double Post

no photo

Why do some think dating sites are for those who can't get dates elsewhere? I've just arrived on planet mingle and already....in my emails and in the new members introduction post I made....men are implying I shouldn't be here because I'm pretty (okay...I appreciate the complements...).

I see plenty of other good looking people so others must feel as I do.....a dating site is just another avenue for finding someone...it's not necessarily better or worse.

For those who asked ...........

My reasoning for trying this place out is I thought I could converse with a gentleman for weeks....and really get to know him some before I went on a date with him. This is a luxury I don't have in real life. I don't work around men so when I do meet a guy it's in a club or bookstore and they don't want to chat for weeks before a date. I'm tired of going on first and second dates with men just to find out if we have anything in common. I'm not the spring filly I once was and constantly auditioning different men gets tiring.

I agree a dating site, in theory, is a convienant way of meeting someone. The problem is, people often misrepresent themselves online.

Why invest countless hours talking to someone online, only to meet and they either:

a) don't look like their pictures
b) find out there is no chemistry
c) find out that they lie about who they are and what they are all about

Being 30, I wouldn't think you'd want to piss away your time talking online, when you can simply meet and see what the chemistry is like and go from there.

Sooo....why are you here?