Community > Posts By > AeropostaleRed

AeropostaleRed's photo
Tue 10/11/11 09:22 AM
Thank you so much for the feedback and thoughts. It really helped me out and gave some fresh perspectives. Yeah, let's blame it on the bear! I think I should focus more on meeting/getting to know the person versus, my goal of Tennessee as you said. So I'll probably end up throwing that out. Thank you for all this advice!

AeropostaleRed's photo
Tue 10/11/11 07:08 AM
It's more of a silly, slapstick humor, that I don't see a lot of people having

AeropostaleRed's photo
Tue 10/11/11 06:57 AM
Thanks for the advice and I wasn't really thinking about everyone sharing their own form of random humor a ;0

AeropostaleRed's photo
Tue 10/11/11 06:39 AM
What do you think of my profile. Please let me know!

AeropostaleRed's photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:03 AM
Thank you very much, red_lace! I'm glad to be here and I can't wait to talk to you all in the other forums!

AeropostaleRed's photo
Wed 02/23/11 09:39 PM
What do you think of my profile? Any opinion would be appreciated. Thank you!

AeropostaleRed's photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:52 PM
Are there any decent girls out there? Look at my profile,and if ya like what you see message me!

AeropostaleRed's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:04 AM
Thanks everybody! I appreciate the feedback. It's awesome to find great people such as yourselves!

AeropostaleRed's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:01 PM
So, I came across this community topic and thought "this could be fun!" So what do you you think of my profile? Little boring? Edgy (probably not!)? Let me know! Also, I'm always looking for new friends, so if you are, contact me!

Tony

AeropostaleRed's photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:04 PM
Hey, I'm a single 22/m from Ohio looking for a girlfriend that loves road trips! I go on a lot during the summer, and it would be great to be able to spend my summer with a girl!

If you would like to travel the world with me, let me know so we can get to know each other.

AeropostaleRed's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:41 PM
Toledo here

AeropostaleRed's photo
Mon 03/30/09 03:39 PM
I'd have to say cooking....