Community > Posts By > Bilbo343

Bilbo343's photo
Tue 06/10/14 01:56 AM
Gotcha, well thanks for the tip. I'll at least be sure not to be too drastic with anyone.

Bilbo343's photo
Tue 06/10/14 01:27 AM
Lol, will do. The scammes are the ones with candy right?

Bilbo343's photo
Tue 06/10/14 01:25 AM
Is that the only criteria? I meet it but I seems a little too easy.
Will there be follow up questions?

Bilbo343's photo
Tue 06/10/14 01:17 AM
Hey, I'm looking for someone who just wants to casually chat once in a while slowly build a friendship etc. because I'm bored a lot after moving 1500 mi away from home about a year ago.

What to talk about? My interests are lame jokes (really), football (just pro and playing, not college so much), hiking, climbing, exploring, outdoors, but not like Bear Grills status, I just like nature. I also like shelter! Xbox, movies, Lord of the Rings, and board/card games are also things I enjoy.

Get back to me if your interested at all.

Bilbo343's photo
Tue 06/10/14 12:52 AM
Now that you mention that, I think the answer should be the headline of this site.

Nice to meet you Binx, I'm new too, and I think I'm more worried about first impressions than you...tongue2

Bilbo343's photo
Tue 06/10/14 12:44 AM
Hey all, my name is Billy.

I moved to the Brandon, MO area about a year and a half ago and am looking for someone to hang out with (female) to get to know and potentially date but mostly just for a friend or some friends.

I prefer people who are not judgemental enough to be able to ignore small problems people have yet are acuntable to the point where they are at least independant. Other than that I wouldnt tell you how to liv you life and I hope you would do the same (within reason) unless a more serious relationship began and by then we would know each other enough to cross that bridge when we come to it.

I would prefer to meet someone around my age, but mature (I've always been called an old spirit). Although age isn't incredibly important if your at least say in my decade (your age < 30).