Community > Posts By > dj6395156

no photo
Sun 06/08/14 04:22 PM
Well his civil rights weren't truly violated, at least not by the NBA. I'm figuring that the civil rights you are talking about concern freedom of speech and the illegal recording. The freedom of speech area only concerns the government and the press or people. The illegal recording concerns his girlfriend and he would have to have her charged in the state where the recording took place. If the recording took place in California then all parties need to be aware that the recording is taking place while other states have other laws concerning recording conversations. Here in South Dakota only one party has to be aware that the recording is taking place and that used to also be the federal law concerning recordings.
Also the girlfriend has supposedly been caught on tape making disparaging remarks about minorities also even though she is one. Her recording was for a tv show also some time ago. So what this whole thing boils down to is two racists, one a rich, old white guy and his gold digging mixed minority whore spouting off at the wrong times and to the wrong people. The guy figured because he is rich that he is allowed to have some eye candy on his arm but he should have been wiser with the eye candy and just rented her for the evening instead of keeping her around so much.

no photo
Sun 06/08/14 03:42 PM
My thinking on the subject has to do with someone I know who is a true bleeding heart liberal that thinks all student loans should be forgiven. She got her BA in History after a number of years as basically a professional student. The reason for the History degree was because she didn't like math and the hardest course for that degree was Algebra. She had to take the Algebra class 3 times to finally pass it. Then she went on to get her Masters in History just so she could come back to this area and work as a blackjack dealer. There aren't many calls for History degrees in this area without a teaching endorsement and she doesn't want to teach. So basically this professional student who racked up tens of thousands of dollars in student loans for a degree that she will never use wants the loans forgiven all due to a fear of math at a level higher than Algebra.

Now as far as the payback options, folks can go to the government's student loan website and get info for all of the payment options. They can also find out about the different forgiveness programs for the different career choices. Even a lot of the guaranty companies let people know about the repayment options because a lot of the loans are backed by the government and they will get their money when it comes down to it.

no photo
Sun 06/08/14 03:06 PM
They may 1) find you attractive, 2) be looking for a cougar for that notch on the bedpost, or 3) have mommy issues. Personally if they are that young then I would go with number 3 and they are also hoping that you will take care of them.