Community > Posts By > Washakie

Washakie's photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:05 PM
Well, I like a woman with the same sick sense of humor who won't be scared if I start repairing the floor (afterwards you can tear it out and build a new house...).

But anyway, I'm not that un-skilled... I can cook... And I CAN repair the floor or something else...

Bye,

Tony

Washakie's photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:00 PM
I meant skills, not chills, sorry...

Washakie's photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:59 PM
Hi! You know, there's all kind of people around here. People with cooking chills, people working in health care, office people, people who are western-authors (like me), whatever!

Welcome to the family!!!

Tony

Washakie's photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:06 PM

Gorilla or Guerilla? The latter would kill you before you had a chance for certain!! Unless he was into that thing! noway

Well, best thing: offer him bananas. Works with both...

Washakie's photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:59 PM

Same down here in the South East. What's everyone up to tonight?

We'll have a winter-BBQ here at Washakie Lake...

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:52 PM
I#ll walk the dog right now. Me with a santa-claus-hat on. Who cares...? What the heck...

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:46 PM
Just arrived. Here I am! Hi there!

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:38 PM
Let's dance!

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:37 PM
Anybody know Pulque, that muderous stuff from Mexico? Halleluja, got a bottle of that in the kitchen... I guess, I'll have that then...

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:31 PM
Let's have an online-champagne-party then. Happy new year! It's about 1:30 h am in Germany right now. I'm in the mood for dancing! (Decently of course...)

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:27 PM
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty! Let's get it on online! Online champagne-party!!! Anybody want some?

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:25 PM
Anybody got a great idea for tonight???

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:20 PM
Not going out, but having a good time at home. Working on a new story and playing with the dog. He just had a tiny bit of champagne (and me some more...). Hell, it's newyear in Germany already!

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:09 PM
Welcome back then... Even from Germany where I live now, but I'm a born Wyomingian (you call it like that...?), well, half-Pawnee and proud of it, whatever... WELCOME BACK and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Washakie's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:03 PM
Well, don't give up yet. You'll find another one. You know, there's an old saying here in Germany.
"Gibt nicht nur 'ne Hand voll, gibt ein ganzes Land voll." Means: Whatever comes, you'll always find someone somewhen. Don't rush it...