Community > Posts By > 1gopal1

1gopal1's photo
Sat 09/06/14 09:34 AM
I think its pretty simple.....meaning/ aim of life.....i dwelled on this question for year....weighing every possibility practicaly...and the final result i reached is......WE DECIDE WHATS THE MEANING OF LIFE FOR US IS...I.e to Say WE DECIDE WHAT OUR DESTINY WILL BE...WE DECIDE WHERE TO GO...WE DECIDE WHY WE ARE HERE FOR. its just like everyone has a different definition of success for some success is money...for some its power for some others its love...for few its career ...and for many others is satisfication.

Now if we think deep enough question rises ...what do we really want from ourselves.
we can leave everything and don't give a damn about things...and become sages....or we could just try to contribute something to this society...we could leave something behind to be rememberd by
Honestly speaking I personalty believe that man just don't become famous by fate they don't just become immortal in litraral sense...or they just don't become God by a miracle .....I think they did deeds which we normally think are impossible ....they got immortalized by their deeds....they did something that generations to come will consider them gods....by I think they were souls in flash...they were humans just like us....only difference were their deeds.

Another example could be....as the definition of truth is different for different people....for some hunger can be the truth and reality for others reality could be couch and a cheese Burger.....now I m not questioning any way of life...I m just trying to say that at the same time reality/truth can be different for different individuals....so what changes this truth for different persons.....PERSPECTIVE.

In short to summrise...WE DECIDE WHY WE ARE HERE...WE GIVE DIRECTION TO OUR LIVES....WE DECIDE WHO WE ARE AND WHO WE WANT TO BE......WE DECIDE WHATS THE MEANING OF LIFE.......CAUSE UNTILL AND UNLESS CURTAINS OF FATE AND FUTURE REMAINS CLOSED UNTILL AND UNLESS WE BUILD SOME MACHINE TO SHOW US OUR FUTURE....TILL THEN WE NEED SOMETHING TO GIVE US DIRECTION THUS....IT ALWAYS COMES TO US TO DECIDE.....WHY ARE WE HERE FOR

1gopal1's photo
Thu 06/05/14 01:35 PM
Hi everyone I would like to know what u think about my profile....especially ladies.... plz rate it.....thanks in advanceflowerforyou