LMAO

ffoss's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:19 AM
Edited by ffoss on Thu 06/26/14 11:21 AM
Can't get my mind out of this for the last few days: Live tomorrow by Laleh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu9NPb2G_pM#t=59

ffoss's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:16 AM

Yep im new too and have relatively no idea why I actually joined - and for the lady going for ladies now at least females know what females want! You go girl!

High five! bigsmile bigsmile

ffoss's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:13 AM
@tckbeachbum :smile: :smile: :wink:

ffoss's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:13 AM

no idea what I'm doing here..
well that makes you the same as the rest of us...:banana: slaphead

Yayyyy! So I just joined the party! :wink: :wink:

ffoss's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:11 AM

That guy stole my look. Also sort of has a resemblance to me.. Since my photo is being weird. There you go, close enough (seems slightly more photogenic).

Nobody knows what they're doing, till they do it, even then a good portion are then confused as to how it happened.

Pretty sure however, I can tell you what you're doing here... Attempting to alleviate boredom of some degree, and looking for social connections. Great job on multi-tasking! :wink:

Nicely put! Well yeah, you kind of compiled certain facts of people in a few sentences! :)

ffoss's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:09 AM

Welcome! Good luck in your search. I've had pleasant experiences with the girls I've talked to on here. Even dated one for three months. Hope you find whatever you don't know you're looking for.

:smile:

Hahaha! Thanks! But to be frank, I didn't even put my photo in the display because privacy concern, lol! So I got no hope for me. slaphead

ffoss's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:07 AM

laugh laugh laugh

ffoss's photo
Wed 06/25/14 01:15 PM
@Thomas lol, yeah tired of guys! Thanks :)

ffoss's photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:17 PM
Hey Turtlebug01, thanks! :)

ffoss's photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:17 PM

No Idea what am I doing here

I know! I know! Your looking to date girls..am I right?

Hum...I think you're here for something. Oh wait a minute! din't you stated you're looking for girls this time?? Welcome to Mingle2 anyways flowerforyou

lol! :D check out my last comment. :D And, thanks. :)

ffoss's photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:13 PM

No Idea what am I doing here

I know! I know! Your looking to date girls..am I right?

Lol! Reasoning behind this title: 1. I'm not sure whether I really want to date girls (to be specific) 2. I have a predefined idea that, I won't get anyone to date from dating sites!

ffoss's photo
Tue 06/24/14 11:07 AM
Thanks.

ffoss's photo
Tue 06/24/14 10:52 AM
Hello everyone! I am a 24 yo. Female, Short hair, very much tomboyish, and have a geeky look. I don't want to date guys anymore. Looking forward to date girls.