Community > Posts By > MsLovely1

MsLovely1's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:27 PM
The MySpace page is a little over the top, and when you look for drama you usally find it. But if you go about it the wrong way then you just taken away your opportunity to have the upper hand. Remember If his stories aren't adding up, he will bust himself. HOWEVER....., If he is married and you find out inform his wife and back away from the situation.

MsLovely1's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:23 PM
One word KARMA, always treat people the way you expect to be treated if they like you or not. and the better person always win. Trust me I have a customer that drives me CRAZY, he is not professional, and I think he is always trying to test my professionalism. I say a good long prayer before I have any contact with him what so ever!

MsLovely1's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:20 PM
Unfortunately I don't think that you can truly forget someone, but getting over a person make it way easier to not think about that person so much. If it is a case where you or that person couldn't control the split such as death, or a move than that takes prayer, and finding comfort in the happiness of the relationship. If it was a bad break up and they wronged you, every time you want to call that person or stop by and visit, think of how far you've came since the break up. And get a hobby, to keep your mind off of things.

If you wronged that person then you should suffer a bit (lol)