Community > Posts By > highcal

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 07:06 PM
I'm new here and have to say this topic has me laughin. I cannot say anything about 50+ guys, but I'm turning 46 next month and sure I do not have the same stamina as years ago, I probably will not be getting off three times in one night anymore lol but still have zero issuses pleasuring a woman and cannot see any huge changes in that in the next four year.

You ladies might find a younger guy with much more stamina but I think the old saying of quality over quantity is something to think about.

you also might keep in mind that as we all get older health reasons and certain meds can cause these issues your having with men your own age.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 07:06 PM
I'm new here and have to say this topic has me laughin. I cannot say anything about 50+ guys, but I'm turning 46 next month and sure I do not have the same stamina as years ago, I probably will not be getting off three times in one night anymore lol but still have zero issuses pleasuring a woman and cannot see any huge changes in that in the next four year.

You ladies might find a younger guy with much more stamina but I think the old saying of quality over quantity is something to think about.

you also might keep in mind that as we all get older health reasons and certain meds can cause these issues your having with men your own age.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 06:33 PM
I've been to almost every province in Canada and have never seen friends kiss on the lips, not sure where you heard that. I'm from Quebec, here unlike other provinces you will get a kiss on each cheek.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 06:24 PM
Its not the most important, but I think it is important to be sexually compatible with someone.