Community > Posts By > fast1

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:48 AM
well I think im out fellas again sorry JS I think i chased off Katie. She didnt look too bad. hope all yall have a great night. Later days & better Lays. peace

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:48 AM
well I think im out fellas again sorry JS I think i chased off Katie. She didnt look too bad. hope all yall have a great night. Later days & better Lays. peace

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:15 AM
laugh LOL yea that would of been one of them times you wished you woke up as drunk as when you went to sleep. A little advice if want try to meet where you can scope out the person before the aproach. Not that I do this all the time but went on a blind date one time and well lets just say that didnt work. But I hear ya on why you did stay just remembr your feelings. Theres a time to be nice then theres get the heck out fast. Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn LOL
laugh

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:00 AM
sorry guys didnt mean to just jump in and interupt. I just logged on and read what was going on and was like damnnoway but I relly dont think drinking everything in the bar could of helped that one. That kind of **** just isnt right

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:49 PM
i have to give you credit there JS I dont think I would of stayed long enough to even sart a conversation much les see a mouse and a attck.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:19 PM
gots to give your boys some props this year. but just this yr. LOL