Community > Posts By > RYOUTHE1FORME

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:36 PM
cool i like 12 step programs thanks

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 02:31 PM
well yet another update, i left when my saftey was in question, when the person decides to throw things etc and then decides to ignore they did anything, i decides to leave as i was the object of attacks both verbal and physical, also the person has since departed the city, i am not sure if shall hear from them again or not, i would prefer not., so before anybody suggests i did or said anything to invite this agression, try living with a manic depressed person for a awhile during the down turn times.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:17 PM
thanks

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:07 PM
well i shall try that , i never thought about it, while i was on the phone with the agentcys

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:59 PM
i was told there has to be an eye witnes to any acts or incedents, this has been a very frustrating day with government agentacies

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:53 PM
yes but sadly on east coast , she is on the west coast

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:48 PM
no , she does not have a regular doc

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:11 PM
i was advised that if forced or didanything they did not cooperate with i would be arrested,seems kinda stupid to me when i see the situation as more than a simple concern

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:07 PM
Edited by RYOUTHE1FORME on Mon 12/29/08 09:07 PM
hello an update on this person of this subject, this woman has decided to call me 20 plus times(within 15hrs) and left nasty and sad and contradictory statements, what has me troubled is the person can not finish a statement and well not sit still, and is extermly paranoid and is like in a trace during any and all discussions,packing her belongings with no thought as to where she will go etc, and her son,has removed things from the house, i would gather to prevent anything further from happening due to canadain laws ,without an incident or statment of danger or indangerment to herself or others, prevents the authurities from steping in. can anyone relate and over any suggestions ,,i am very concerned,thanks

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:07 PM
true love is from within, if i love myself totally and then love finds me if not then it is just a phase

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:27 PM
yes love if it was true deep love last forever,love masked as fear of being alone , or codependancy,, i have found the people in my life that have given me true love have always been honest people,because true love can only be honest

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:49 PM
to be alone is only in the state of mind, lonely most people are, if we allow our thoughts to control our mind then we shall be truly alone

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:08 PM
well Taoist teachings and Buddhist, are helping me to survive in an insane personal world, so yea we are out there, and everyone is just a choice away from the way

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:23 AM
well i have been tring to avoid with this person with the manic depression, but since i have posted this on here i have been called 15 times in less than 12 hours, i don't think there is much more they have to say, i hope, but they will not accept thier illness, it is very hard on me to deal with, i am hoping that my mental state will recover fully, someone on here wondered if i was suffer fom post trama syn, i am wondering, but i know this is the hardest thing to do, watch a friend melt down, i am still trying to understand it all

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:58 PM
the manic depression was observed over several weeks by a health care professional

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:35 PM
sadly this person is in denial of any problems and no meds are being used, they think that by having daily events etc that they are normal

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:08 PM
i have heard constantly and daily since i left

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:06 PM
i have been dealing with a roomate

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:04 PM
well i am dealing with it now and have been for yrs, and i understood i needed help and to get away from this or i would loss it also, they refuse to get help

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 04:54 PM
i have been dealing with illness in another,for 5yrs gradual then more and more often, till daily

Previous 1