no photo
Thu 06/05/14 08:41 PM
Sorry I'm not buying xxirishchicxx. I was told by a date one time that he resented being placed in an entire group such as all men. Since then I try real hard not to speak in such terms. All of us who have had bad experiences with a person at such an age should try not to blame everyone in that same age group or vice versa. Just bc we have a good experience with one in a certain age group doesn't mean all ppl of that age will be that way. I try to respect all ages for what they have to bring to a relationship. But, personally, prefer they be at least close to my age for obvious reasons such as like experiences & relating to same era or history of life.winking

no photo
Thu 06/05/14 12:55 PM
rofl Too funny!!

no photo
Thu 06/05/14 12:40 PM
laugh Omgosh! This seriuously is the first one that made me laugh so far! Good one.

no photo
Thu 06/05/14 12:36 PM
:laughing: yuk, yuk!!

no photo
Thu 06/05/14 12:30 PM
Uh, not sure why this video is considered funny?

no photo
Thu 06/05/14 12:22 PM
Hi. I'm not sure what others think about my profile? This is a new experience for me. Please give me your input. I would so appreciate your time & effort. Thanks in advance.

no photo
Thu 06/05/14 12:15 PM
I purchased a new ZTE Source 9511. At first I think that videoes were playing on fb. Anyway, they aren't now. Unbelievebly, reps in Radio Shack or Cricket stores cannot help me! Also, when I received my phone somehow I wound up with am additional fb account. This is 1st experience with an android phone. I deactivated fb acct. Set up on my phone just to have it show back up! Arrggh! So frustrated. Please help me. Today I went into settings on fb & unchecked wifi only hoping that might correct problem. If I click on a link takung me to a websight the video stops & starts @ very other word. Any suggestons please?

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 07:16 PM

flowerforyou :angel: winking

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 07:03 PM
Anyone have any ideas about my profile? Like is it ok? Any suggestions on how to improve it or does it need I.proving? Thanks in advance. waving

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 06:35 PM
This stupid site posted my real name instead of chosen name, .
missprissstl which they assigned to another site called Mate 1. I was not told that there would be 2 sites. They told me that I wouldn't be able to fix it. Unless I deactivated this site as well as the other Mate 1 which I already deactivated & used a different email. Which I don't use. :-\ tears HELP!!

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 06:21 PM
Excuse me sir, I set my age limits & still get umpteen guys anywhere from 18 & up. When I asked for 58 to 70.frustrated lol

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 06:18 PM
She meant message or contact her I think!

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 06:16 PM
The reason younger, kids really, who contact older women either #1 think it's funny or #2, looking for someone to support them. They think that older women have money. Or they're immoral thinking that old ladies are stupid & they can scam them. Either way, they cannot be up to anything good. What annoys me is that they are even able to contact us. Why the match system if wrong matches reach us? For instance I receive these messages claiming that I had contacted someone I didn't. We take our time to fill out what we're looking for & everyone but contacts me. Example, I'm looking for a 6' guy, I get 5' guys. I'm looking for a non smoker & am teamed up with a smoker, same goes for drinker & Christian guy. I get an agnostic show drinks often even. Wow. They need to revamp thus state.!!

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 03:39 AM
How do I change the name showing on my profile please?

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 07:26 PM
flowerforyou :angel: winking