vet5595's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:54 PM
very well written and beautiful too

vet5595's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:49 PM
48 and getting younger

vet5595's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:26 PM
that is exactly what I've discovered and mentioned in my profile. I use to be selfish in my pursuits but found in my journey that one never knows, some of tghe most attractive women were the ugliest and some of the most average where the most beautiful.

vet5595's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:15 PM
My perfect match? I've always thought that my perfect match was 5'6" 120 lbs blond hair blue eyes and dark complexion and although I've had several so-called "perfect" matches, I have learned that each and every relationship has the potential to be a "pefect" match. Although, appearances can generate an initial attraction, true attraction comes from getting to know the other person, from discovering their heart. I no longer dismiss any woman based on appearances alone for I have had the worst expereiences of my life with the most beautiful women and the most charged and memorable experiences with those I thought to be other than my "perfect" match. Unlike Jerry McGuire, who said, "You complete me." I am looking for that special woman that "compliments" my life not completes my life. A life to be completed results in neediness and unhealthy attachment. A life to be complimented, a life to be shared, leads to true love and compassion for the other person. I've had enough of the "You complete me"- type of relationship--you know the psycho ones. I hope to find a woman that I want to be with, I want to share my life with her's, to be better together than apart, not because we need each other to be complete but because we are complete we want each other.

What do you all think?

vet5595's photo
Sat 12/27/08 07:49 PM
I was unsure about placing this main photo on my page, but I thought that not many women would be interested in just any 48 year old divorcee', so I thought that it might get me some attention. Is it too much? What about the rest of my profile?