Community > Posts By > BigHairyJimbo

BigHairyJimbo's photo
Mon 06/16/14 03:13 AM
Nice thread. Deep and meaningful yet so correct!!!

BigHairyJimbo's photo
Sun 06/15/14 04:53 PM

My dream guy would buy me the dog that I always wanted
My dream guy would try to make me laugh when I am sad
My dream guy would try to calm me down when I get angry
My dream guy would be there for me when I need him the most
My dream guy would treat me like the treasure that I am

All you need is for someone to LOVE you, and you will get all that and more. How about you say what YOU WOULD DO for your dream guy, then you might find he puts his hand up and identifies himself.

BigHairyJimbo's photo
Wed 06/11/14 04:32 AM
Well you wouldn't be posting that question if you were!!!!

BigHairyJimbo's photo
Wed 06/11/14 01:47 AM
Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Drink Up, next one is on me.

BigHairyJimbo's photo
Wed 06/11/14 12:09 AM
What???? You're giving up, at the age of 19?????

That's where you are going wrong mate.

Look everyone stuffs up when it comes to relationships. Most people have gone through the SAME ups and downs, just most don't admit to it. You're only 19, so I think you're expectations are being fuelled by your hormones. Sure there are people who are far luckier in love than you, but that's the way of life!!! We are not all equal, no matter what people say. Look, you need confidence. But Yeah, I get it, it's hard to have confidence when you always stuff it up. But quitting is not the answer. The measure of a man, is not how you fall, but how you get back up again!!!! So STAND UP MAN!!! Try AGAIN!!!! You need experience with women. You NEED to stuff up relationships, you NEED to get dumped, you NEED to have your heart ripped out. Only after all this, will you know what you are looking for. You need to learn the ropes first. Walk, before you run. If you were to meet THE ONE, right now, you will probably BALLS IT RIGHT UP!!!!! So consider all the failures you've had so far, as necessary experience.
I could go on and on, but the readers may be falling asleep by now.
All I'll say, is that when it is RIGHT, you don't have to try too hard. It will just happen. You can't FORCE LOVE, so don't even bother trying. As the saying goes, you FALL in love. Not FORCE in love. It takes TWO to tango. When LOVE occurs, you are both Tangoing and the world can't stop it!!!!!!
Mark my words mate, in 10 years from now, you'll be looking back at this moment, and laughing at your inexperience. Don't judge yourself, by judging others. We are all different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I'm still looking for my soul mate at the age of 42. I know she's out there, I just have to find her, amongst all the other women that are out there. But if you don't give yourself the opportunity to get to know a woman, then how will you know who your soul mate is!!!!! Ohhh, before I finish up, learn the difference between falling in lust, and falling in love!!!!!

Jimbo, Over and out.

P.S. When reading other peoples replies, don't take them too seriously. I didn't see many that offered any real help. All I saw were people who were quick to judge!!!! The world is full of people like that. Get used to it. And remember, STAND UP MAN!!!!!!!!!

BigHairyJimbo's photo
Sun 06/01/14 07:26 PM
So what is it, that God actually does? When you answer that keep in mind the question WHY does it choose that, but doesn't interfere when bad things are happening? Would the world be exactly the same, if God did not exist? If not, then why does God choose to show the difference in the fashion it has?