Community > Posts By > lutherpj

lutherpj's photo
Sat 05/24/14 09:03 PM
The friend asked me and I went to see him. he was awesome and I had a blast watching him explore his play area so I decided to say yes. He really needed a home, she was moving in less than two weeks.

lutherpj's photo
Sat 05/24/14 09:01 PM
6 for the stoic stare + 2 for artistic = 8

lutherpj's photo
Sat 05/24/14 08:55 PM
Yeah, he's adorable. He's still getting used to me though so I don't get to handle him much yet. He's way better than he was when I got him a few weeks ago though.

lutherpj's photo
Sat 05/24/14 08:50 PM
I recently got a pet hedgehog from a friend who was moving and couldn't care for him. He's been a great pet and I was just curious if anyone else also had one.

lutherpj's photo
Sat 05/24/14 08:45 PM
Are there any girls on this site near Harrisonburg? I've been finding it hard to find anyone closer that 50-100 miles from me.

lutherpj's photo
Sat 05/24/14 08:44 PM
Harrisonburg now but I grew up in Roanoke

lutherpj's photo
Sat 05/24/14 08:40 PM
I haven't gotten a yes to a date request since my one GF in high school and that "relationship" never even got to the point where we kissed. I have no experience with dating so I have no idea if I just seem like that bad of a person to date or if I'm doing something wrong. I know the profiles on this site are a little sparse but do i really seem that bad? Honest answers only please.