Community > Posts By > lowell58

lowell58's photo
Mon 08/18/14 03:45 PM
ladies please if your playing games don't bother what I need is a good woman must be easy on the eyes ( good looking) med build . 37-60 I don't bite I'm a good man looking for that woman no games no ******** I do my best to tell it like it is if you ask if your *** is to big I'll dam sure tell you if I think it's to big.if you don't want the truth then don't message me i want a woman to sleep with to have sex with to walk with to talk with , about this point I would take woman from 22-60 I'm tired of the dateing site that say one thing and do nothing or say there free but if you want to talk you have to give a card no.I can't say it any clearer I WANT A ****'EN WOMAN I'm 55 I don't give a rats *** if I offend any body or not ladies we want the same thing that is to find that someone for the rest of our life right.you can't find him or her sitting around all ****'en day waiting do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lowell58's photo
Thu 08/07/14 04:43 PM
this is what i'm looking for a woman from 33-59 if you are over 60 I would love to sleep with you and kiss you all over .

lowell58's photo
Sun 06/15/14 12:20 AM
were in the hell are all the good looking women at?

lowell58's photo
Thu 06/12/14 11:12 PM
my first though was sex sex sex

lowell58's photo
Thu 06/05/14 05:48 PM
hi I'm phil Iam looking for women from 49-60 for dateing . and more!no drama . women who take good care of themshelf must be 4'0" to 6'0" weight must be acording to height if your 5'and you weight is 500 lbs. don't contract if say your 5' and weight is 125-145 please do ladies I have a heart problem . I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone nor can I left you if you weigh to much.ok I can do alot .I would love to have fun !!!!!!!!

lowell58's photo
Fri 05/30/14 12:58 PM
hi I'm looking for a nice looking woman from 45 -6o this is what I'm in to taken thing slow and easy not because I want too ! I have to .like to slow dance like music cuddleing with that special woman. talking walking slow rideing motorcycles going 4wheeling food no hot spices home cooking I haven't been fishing for a long time cookouts .rainy nights hot sunny days helping people when I can working on cars and outher autos playing guitar I'm not very good at but I try.:smile:

lowell58's photo
Sun 05/25/14 05:34 PM
real in the heart and soul body and face are what we see first.smarts . you need the whole person :smile: