Community > Posts By > Donhavex

Donhavex's photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:55 AM

grumble Who wants a nice girl?

I want mine to be real nasty in the bedroom, pleasent to see, a joy to be around, and so soft to hug and hold...

As for nice,,,,,date a nun......lol

I guess some peoples definition of nice is a little different than others, but thats sounds nice enough for me.

Donhavex's photo
Fri 07/03/09 04:02 AM

It's so funny that guys sit around trying to find clever ways to meet women, interesting places to find women, and amazing things to say to women. Newsflash: women are everywhere! There is no special place to meet them; just go outside and there's a woman.

As for things to say to a woman? Just say hello, ask how she's doing, go from there. If she's interested, she'll talk, if not she'll shoot you down. As for making conversation in the grocery store, I don't know about other people, but when I'm buying food, I don't want to talk to anyone, and I'm usually not all dolled up, so I certainly don't want some guy trying to hit on me. I don't want to discuss anything, I want to buy my stuff and get the heck out of there. Then again, like Fear said, I don't want a guy from around here, even if I was looking. Good luck with your search though.laugh

Probably the best advice so far, but give me some credit, it is harder on us guys, especially for those of us that have been out of the dating seen for a few years because we were working on bettering ourselves and our lives. It is harder on guys than on girls, half the time when you try to talk to a girl in a random place, she looks at you like your a creep, and the other half of the time, she is taken, and you get the impression that is the only reason she was comfortable chatting with you. That doesn't discourage me, I know it can be a cruel world out there, and I havn't been on the market for long, but it is deffinately a much different game for me now than it was 3 or 5 years ago. Thnx alot for the input.

Donhavex's photo
Fri 07/03/09 03:56 AM

Oh, come on, all of the hot girls hang out at the anime conventions. :) But make sure you have a cool costume. We're not falling for just another Mario.

lol, i like your style...

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:50 PM
I need a dog...

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:22 PM
Single :(

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:14 PM
Well that sounds like a good idea. Now the only question is what crime to commit. I need one that girls find sexy...

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:13 PM

Go to the vegetable section, grab a portabello mushroom, and say "whats the best way to cook these?"

awesome pic by the way. i really like

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:12 PM
Seriously?!... Ive got guts, ill try it. Things were alot easier when I was a bartender, but im afraid I am looking for a different breed now. Ill try it out. What could I possibly lose.

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:09 PM
thanks, i guess if i had to hate something... i'd hate that i dont have a super fine date yet from someone in my area... but ill give it some time.

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:06 PM
lol, fearandloathing. nice smiley faces

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:04 PM
sorry, new here, having posting issues...lol

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:03 PM
Edited by Donhavex on Thu 07/02/09 11:03 PM

Mybe lose the mug shot. I dunno just an idea.

Me? But I look sooo good in this picture...

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:01 PM
<---- willing

distance barrier tho, sorry

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 11:01 PM
Edited by Donhavex on Thu 07/02/09 11:02 PM

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:59 PM
fair enough. you too!!

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:58 PM
Edited by Donhavex on Thu 07/02/09 10:58 PM
Well a friend once told me the best place to meet a nice girl is the grocery store. Its kind of hard to strike a conversation up while a hot lady is picking out her groceries, but if you believe that is true then what is the best way to start a conversation, or another good place to pick up a date?

Not a bar...

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:54 PM
oops, faith-8
Indigo-8.5

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:51 PM
not my favorite place, but still have good family up there

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:43 PM
Edited by Donhavex on Thu 07/02/09 10:44 PM
well the dog can use a computer. thats got to be worth at least an 8.

oooh and i got a 10 from a hottie blond too!

Donhavex's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:42 PM
no... I just wanted an honest opinion.. guess it was a bad idea.. sorry...

Previous 1