Community > Posts By > AquaAngel

AquaAngel's photo
Tue 06/24/14 08:17 PM

Sure does Aqua,

He is somewhere between the NSW north coast and here but he is lying low at the moment.
Great to see you pop up:smile:

blushing waving

Here's the missing hug. waving

happy happy happy ...that is just so super sweet of you Mikey! THANKYOU...and right back at you :smile:

AquaAngel's photo
Tue 06/24/14 08:08 PM

Sure does Aqua,

He is somewhere between the NSW north coast and here but he is lying low at the moment.
Great to see you pop up:smile:

blushing waving

AquaAngel's photo
Tue 06/24/14 07:43 PM

A couple of you have inquired about our big fish, so here goes,

Migaloo is a albino humpback whale. When he was first sighted he was the only known all white whale in the world. As he migrates up the east coast of Australia from Antarctica to the warmer waters of Tropical North Queensland his distinctive all white colouring has allowed people to report sightings all up the Eastern coast.

We have enjoyed his company for 20 years now.

Up until September 2011 Migaloo was thought to be the only all white Humpback Whale in the world. Then footage emerged of a albino baby humpback calf. This new white whale unofficially named MJ (Migaloo Junior) has delighted people from around the world.

It really is mother nature at her brilliant best and hopefully this new all white whale will live as long as the average humpback whale (50 years).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PswQUvMCgcM

Migaloo is protected under Australian law

It makes you feel kinda lucky living in this country, hey Mikey!

We were in Warrnambool, on the west coast of Victoria a few years back , and this beauty was rumoured to be passing through, and EVERY man and his dog had come out to catch a glimpse....of course it ended up just being a rumour! whoa oops

AquaAngel's photo
Tue 06/24/14 04:35 PM
laugh rofl rofl

It annoys me when guys talk like this.

"Hey baby hw r u? Wus u doin ?"

"Helo lets have gopd relations"

Ugh frustrated

noway rofl

Or how about when they tell you they are a professional originating from an ENGLISH speaking country, and every single message they've sent you, is completely lacking in correct spelling, punctuation , grammar, and extremely non-sensical!!!!????

.....What looks & smells like a fake account, probably is.....

frustrated

AquaAngel's photo
Sun 06/08/14 05:01 AM
What's the one thing you love about Australia, and why? :)

AquaAngel's photo
Sun 06/01/14 11:53 AM

How can I forget him?His always on my mind.

You might not ever forget him Amilia, but you need to take care of yourself now. And do the those things in life that make you happy...one step at a time. Maybe you aren't meant to be with this man...maybe your one true love is still coming. Just love yourself for now..because only you matter.

AquaAngel's photo
Sun 06/01/14 11:31 AM
Stupid woman is giving us honest aussie women a bad name!!
Why any women would do this is beyond cruel...such a lowlife!

As for the scammers, its the ones that want a full-on relationship with you, after chatting only 5 minutes that make me laugh the most...seriously?!?! slaphead laugh

AquaAngel's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:57 AM

I'm not positive I know what you are asking, AquaAngel, but I believe that the answer is yes. If you remove one of your favorites, you are "unfavouriting" that person.

It's ok Charles, I've had my question answered, but thankyou for your reply

AquaAngel's photo
Thu 05/29/14 12:45 AM
Edited by AquaAngel on Thu 05/29/14 12:50 AM
No no, I meant if I having favourited them is removed, sorry about the confusion...
When you look at your favourites list it gives the option to "remove", but not to "unfavourite"...I was asking if it does both :)

AquaAngel's photo
Wed 05/28/14 11:46 PM
Thanks for the reply...I've removed so hopefully its obliterated their favourited status too :/

AquaAngel's photo
Wed 05/28/14 11:40 PM
Will removing a user from your favourites list actually un-favourite them as well? Or does it just remove them from view?

AquaAngel's photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:43 PM

Hey there, nice and chilly down there today. 26 up here been down the beachdrinker

Where are you at....am jealous much! Its cold here but thankfully it isnt raining...it isnt winter yet but am over the cold already
ohwell

AquaAngel's photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:25 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!! Best laugh Ive had in a while....
Astrayan pride..true blue, shrimp lovin, thong wearin, sheila here with stubbie in hand...wink, wink
Hello Mikey!! waving

AquaAngel's photo
Fri 05/23/14 06:01 PM

Welcome to M2

Thankyou :)

AquaAngel's photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:48 PM

Oh Aqua...you have no idea :laughing: scared

Trust me BNJ, I am definitely getting the picture!

AquaAngel's photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:42 PM
Hehe...thankyo for the replies everyone! And the laughs...seems its going to be an interesting adventure. :)

AquaAngel's photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:28 PM
This is confusing lol! Whats everyone up to??

AquaAngel's photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:15 PM
Hello everyone...am new here also.