Community > Posts By > gabriel214

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:06 AM
Speaking for myself, maybe I'm trying to hard just to connect with someone. Leaving no stone unturned. Has it really become this difficult to meet someone from the opposite sex that I'm posting ads online, trying to sell myself? Is my last resort to go to church and pray that God sends someone, than cross my fingers that she's stable, sane, and honest. I see postings from thousands of women from all over the country that are just as single as I am yet not a single reply to my post. Quite a few views though. :) It's almost easier to dust off the old black book and rekindle an old flame with an ex than it is to meet someone new. Plus i'll be more prepared to deal with them, their flaws and faults in the sequel. Just a thought.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:25 PM
Coming from an outsider, I would have to say the best thing to me about Texas so far is that everything is inexpensive. Homes, cars, insurance, and theres no state tax.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:14 AM
Edited by gabriel214 on Wed 12/31/08 11:15 AM
I wish everyone a Happy New Year hope you all have prosperity, success, and happiness. Well be safe, don't drink and drive. I'll be popping bottle after bottle of Rose until the sun comes up. Or my DD takes me home. Thanks for all the replies.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:50 PM
I wish I knew but I know nothing. I observe very well, though. Thanks for the reply.:wink:

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:31 PM
Edited by gabriel214 on Mon 12/29/08 06:42 PM
Well i'm sorry fellas cause I know that you're all not bad, but I have to admit from my experiences there are alot of jerks, well honestly assholes out here. WOW I mean it's no surprise now, at first I thought the ladies were shy or even maybe just being cautious, (no, thats not the case their just ruined). There's no trust in this city. It's our fault too (guys). Can I buy you a drink or do you want to dance? Somehow gets misinterpreted into can we have sex, I refuse to believe that most women in Dallas are that shallow. The consensus is in and they have every right to feel like that from what I've seen. I'm not saying we're better but you have to learn to have a good time in sake of just having a good time. Rather than going out to see what you can take home. You'll soon start seeing ladies going out in large groups just to avoid dealing with us. Believe it. If we can't respect them we will lose them and the hardest thing to ever get back is a woman's trust once you lose it. I'm just stating my opinion, and i'm not claiming to be a saint myself, we all have our moments and I had mine. Anyway thats my New Year's resolution, how to better myself. Happy New Year's all, stay blessed. Not to piss anyone off unless it's starts some energy moving around but HOW BOUT DEM EAGLES BABY. Sorry cowboy fans don't hate congratulate. lol

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:46 PM
Dude I tried that, your really in the wrong state.

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 05:27 PM
Edited by gabriel214 on Sat 12/27/08 05:28 PM
Just moved to Dallas a couple of weeks ago from Los Angeles and it seems like it a little difficult to meet people here. I'm young, single, never married nor do I have any kids, funny, attractive and most importantly honest. I love music (all kinds except country, sorry), art, movies, poetry and sports. GO LAKERS/EAGLES. Probably just narrowed my pool of friends by alot with that one lol. Anyway, my intention is to make friends first and than see where it goes from there. Being from L.A I've learned that if you can't enjoy the simple things in life with someone don't bother expecting to weather the storms that might arise later. I mesh better with open-minded ppl, and if you ever been to Hollywood than you know what I mean. I have a high tolerance for the not so norm and I pride myself on not being judgemental. I am Catholic but I don't suffer from the holier than thou syndrome. I express my opinion but I won't force them on you, I do consider myself an assertive type never crossing the line onto aggressive and I respect people's boundaries. Well I guess that sums it up for now. Ciao.