no photo
Sat 05/24/14 09:15 AM
I am planning to move to British Columbia from northern Minnesota. I found one area of the system, in search, for entering "Canada" and it resulted in some good profiles to read but I am still getting ridiculous, bogus profiles from Nigeria and others who obviously want to begin a romance scam. So I tried to change my city/state in profile and received a message that the Mingle2 team were being notified. Okay, fine.

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:19 AM
That's an important rule of using this system because certain people set up false profiles and wait for a new member to register, then they come on strong as if they're certain the member is very lonely and they say something like "let's exchange email addresses and pictures so we can get to know each other better." And that's all it takes for predatory people to begin their big lie that they hope will persuade a lonely person to send money to help them get through a fictitious problem somewhere. It's all about a ripoff. The forum posts a letter at the top that must first be read, and this rule can't be emphasized enough because the predatory types will continue. When I signed up yesterday, within 10 minutes I was contacted by two (the only two contacts!) who wanted my email address and were already calling me "dear" and telling me how important love is to them and they will protect me. Such malarkey manipulative attempts it's sad.

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:15 AM
I want to learn more about Vancouver and the Island because I'm looking for my next good move. So far I have tried Wisconsin (born there) Minnesota (college there) Florida (vacations) Arizona (more vacations) California (relatives) and Oregon. I LOVED most about Oregon but heard my father often comment that British Columbia was fascinating geography. Agree?

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:09 AM
Good luck with that. I've been trying to find a certain friend, ex-neighbor who happens to be lesbian, and I can't track her down in Minnesota ~ a very liberal state. But I must say, I don't go to any clubs alone ~ too many undesirable surprises that way. Have you tried finding lesbian online dating sites? I've heard they have all the same problems of other online sites, such as the first few people who contact you immediately tend to ask for your email address and to go outside of the service and exchange photos. You don't know if you're interacting with a man or a woman.

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:05 AM
Lethbridge. Wait a minute. First things first. After I finish my second mug of coffee this morning, I'm fairly certain I will be decent again. I wonder if we share the same definition for "decent" . . .

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 04:59 AM
I've been using wikipedia and google earth to learn more about Victoria because my father was so in love with it. I lived close to him in Oregon for a year and he made frequent trips to British Columbia but we never went together. Now he is gone and I'm back in Minnesota, trying to get my life in order so I can get back towards Oregon ~ and Ideally, I think, Victoria. That will be a project. Did you know Victoria has winters that are more mild than many in Minnesota?!

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 04:48 AM
Are you asking about a Chihuahua X Wiener dog? Never saw one but have an amazing, mellow shorthaired Chihuahua female. Front legs are like tiny bird wings.

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 04:43 AM
Here's a reply ~ however delayed ~ Good morning, how was your night?

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 04:38 AM

morning how was your night

Wow, Evan ~ this tight little group [maybe] appears to have blown right past your greeting. I'm a newbie just snooping around. Up early for a stupid appointment. Hope all is good for you today.