no photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:44 PM
It really is a no brainer, of course you can not in any way live someone else's life, even your best effort would simply be living you life through them or as they would:wink:

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:40 PM
You know it Carolina Panthers all the way:banana: bigsmile :banana: :banana: smokin :banana:

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 03:30 PM
If you would really like to know what it means to be treated right, I would be more than happy to show you just exactly what that is like on a daily basis. I believe there is only one way to treat anyone. I treat a person the way I think I deserve to be treated
Of course in my experience every woman I've treated right, which has been all of them (with a few exceptions of course,nobody's perfect)has left me for some piece of s#@t that treats her like garbage,that is something I would like explained
bigsmile

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:54 AM
Edited by AlexanderKarlburg on Sun 12/28/08 01:56 AM
If it were me I would drop every thing from " Chances are I wont either". but that is just me.:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:43 AM
Edited by AlexanderKarlburg on Sun 12/28/08 01:45 AM
You my friend are possibly one of the stupidist people I have ever had the misfortune to read A blog from, just in case nobody told you, (dumb ass) global warming is an extreme in temperatures not just cold weather, so really bad winters as well as really bad summers is what global warming is all about.
Now if you are going to post a blog, just maybe you should know what you are talking about.bigsmile