Community > Posts By > Stellabona

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 09:41 PM

Is it true that love is blind?is it wrong to be in a relationship with someone older than you?

When you fall for someone, love is blind. You would think an older man would be more mature and faithful, but some are the opposite. I was in a relationship with an older man and found out he was selfish only looking out for him. Never wanted to help me and accused me of looking for a sugar daddy.

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 09:31 PM

If he can't tell me to my face, then he was never a real man in the first place. Only REAL men, or should I say REASONABLE men, have the guts to tell you personally.

I totally agree.

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 09:27 PM
NO, it is over.

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 07:50 PM
Too soon. You got to know the person first, but that's me.

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 07:47 PM
Thank you all for your words of encouragement and advice. I know time heals all things but it just hurts right now.

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 10:10 PM
Hello, I'm new to posting. Just broke up with a guy. Having a hard time what's the best way to get over a break-up? Any suggestions?

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 10:14 PM
Hi, I joined over 3 years ago but never used it so now I'm back. Just got out of a relationship was not looking for one but gave it a chance. The guy had just gotten out of a relationship I told him I didn't want to be on the rebound told me he had wanted to approach me for a while. He would call, text, come by everyday. Telling everyone he wanted to marry me told him it was too soon. As the months went on I truly began to have feelings for him. We began to have some disagreement he started talking about we aren't going to make it without even talking. A couple of weeks I thought we had come to an compromise to work on things but the relationship was strained. then he started coming, calling and texting less. Then he starts telling me he's sick, got a lot on his mind, getting a job out of town. I told him that I was not a factor in his move he said that I was but I knew better. One day everything came to a head I told him I was tired of his shitty attitude, the he turns it in me that I don't care about his health and what he's going through that this made his mind up that he was moving I told him fine. Then a coupele days later he calls he just wants to be friends that we don't click and agrue too much. I told him it took 4 months not to click. I tld him to just be honest if he's with his ex just be a man about still no reply from that. So I can truly understand this. Now I'm just want to move on and find a decent guy. Any out there?