Community > Posts By > teresa1431

teresa1431's photo
Mon 01/25/16 05:04 PM

Is polygamy legal in the USA?

i think it depends on the state...
like weed.. lol...

NO, it is illegal in ANY state. But unfortunately tolerated in UTAH, by an off shoot of the Norman religion.
The Mormans themselves DENY them.

Unfortunately it is also tolerated in a few Muslim communites here also.
Who also have 'underage marriage' with even younger children, as young as 9 yrs old.

*this is not voluntary of course, just like the off shoot cults - I mentioned... that 'okay it' at 13 years old*

If we didn't have such a kiss a*s / PC government, like we do now... Then the federal agents would be showing up with buses and arresting all the men, like my country has done in the past.
I think think the outcry & empathy for the women & children being separated & cared for by the state.. was so great.. that this is the ONLY reason that this has NOT happened.
* Another round up *

Myself, I'm all for a round up of all the guilty adults. :angel:
Not only because, of Judo- Christianism, but it IS illegal, but FOR all the children sake. Who did NOT choose this life & the immoral, illegal CRIMES committed against them & the many violations of the children's RIGHTS.

Its the FUndamental mormons are the ones who still practice it not the latter day saint mormons. For latter day saint mormons.. Marriage is sacred for them

teresa1431's photo
Mon 01/25/16 05:00 PM
I think its the FUNDAMENTAL mormon who still practice it not the mormon latterday saints.. For LDS church. Mariage is sacred...