Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/11/13 05:00 PM

No, Mandatory gun training to prevent gun related stupidity all around whether or not you own one or chose not to own one.

AndyBgood...if gun training is mandatory, that would require a law ...it's Gun Control.....see how you and Obama are on the same page

PUHLEASE!

As if! Gun Control and a class on guns is not a matter of LAW! It is a matter of curriculum.

Besides, gun control to me is putting the bullets into the intended target!

I'm on the same page as Obama indeed! On which dimension? Not this one!

AndyBgood...you agreed that gun training should be mandatory, ...and making it mandatory requires an Obama law....

you're not going to contradict yourself and claim that it shouldn't be mandatory...er...are you?

so come on home to Obama

Now you are just trying to follow the dog under the train. Likewise Obama LAW? Don't you mean executive order?

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:40 PM

No, Mandatory gun training to prevent gun related stupidity all around whether or not you own one or chose not to own one.

AndyBgood...if gun training is mandatory, that would require a law ...it's Gun Control.....see how you and Obama are on the same page

PUHLEASE!

As if! Gun Control and a class on guns is not a matter of LAW! It is a matter of curriculum.

Besides, gun control to me is putting the bullets into the intended target!

I'm on the same page as Obama indeed! On which dimension? Not this one!

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/10/13 09:18 PM

Well then, what have I been saying about something we need as gun owners? None of the classes are free. If anything guns SHOULD BE REQUIRED SUBJECT MATTER IN HIGH SCHOOL WHETHER OR NOT THAT PERSON CHOOSES TO OWN ONE OR NOT!

Education goes a LONG way towards safety! My group teaches novices gun handling, cleaning, and safety to new people coming on one of our trips!

But there is a huge difference between driving and gun ownership. One is a privilege (driving) and the other is a right (gun ownership). now I have been to hunter safety training and I actually surprised the instructors I had in that I KNEW WHAT WAS A SAFE SHOT AND WHAT WAS NOT! And this was in a a class of 30 people and some were active hunters. Hell, I was even given safety training in BOW HUNTING TOO!

Not like any of this will prevent crime... So let me guess, now you are going to say I am some kind of hypocrite becasue I want people to LEARN how to handle a gun safely instead of assuming people just know? I didn't learn how to operate a Bulldozer until someone explained to me what all the levers on it were all about! I kept looking for a long lever for the clutch and it is actually a small lever these days! But just becasue I know how do drive a Bulldozer does not mean I will not find an unsafe use for it if I decide to be a dick!

So let me guess, you are against education???

by "education", are you referring to madatory gun training as a requirement to owning a gun? ...

No, Mandatory gun training to prevent gun related stupidity all around whether or not you own one or chose not to own one. It also makes it harder for liberals who hate guns from having an excuse to blame the tool. It is harder to fear something you know more about. And it is harder for people to play on fears with education. Again there is a difference to a right and a privilege. You can buy a car whether or not you have a license to drive it. I feel training should be mandatory for anyone wishing to carry concealed. Wait one moment, it is!

:banana: JOY!:banana:

Think of it as a good civics class!

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:23 AM

I am not weaseling out of anything. A teenager is not a 11 or 12 year old. At 13 kids deserve to bear SOME responsibility. But a 16 year old is a minor technically but they are allowed to drive.

AndyBgood....what must a 16 year old and/or an adult first do before they are allowed to drive?....

are you saying the same should be done with having guns?

you're the one that brought it up...so try to weasal out of that one

without sounding like Obama

Well then, what have I been saying about something we need as gun owners? None of the classes are free. If anything guns SHOULD BE REQUIRED SUBJECT MATTER IN HIGH SCHOOL WHETHER OR NOT THAT PERSON CHOOSES TO OWN ONE OR NOT!

Education goes a LONG way towards safety! My group teaches novices gun handling, cleaning, and safety to new people coming on one of our trips!

But there is a huge difference between driving and gun ownership. One is a privilege (driving) and the other is a right (gun ownership). now I have been to hunter safety training and I actually surprised the instructors I had in that I KNEW WHAT WAS A SAFE SHOT AND WHAT WAS NOT! And this was in a a class of 30 people and some were active hunters. Hell, I was even given safety training in BOW HUNTING TOO!

Not like any of this will prevent crime... So let me guess, now you are going to say I am some kind of hypocrite becasue I want people to LEARN how to handle a gun safely instead of assuming people just know? I didn't learn how to operate a Bulldozer until someone explained to me what all the levers on it were all about! I kept looking for a long lever for the clutch and it is actually a small lever these days! But just becasue I know how do drive a Bulldozer does not mean I will not find an unsafe use for it if I decide to be a dick!

So let me guess, you are against education???

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/09/13 05:19 PM

Which do you choose?

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/09/13 05:15 PM

making it into a mental health issue will evolve the 2ND admendment from a "right" to bear arms into a "privilege" to bear them for an elite few

This is the most relevant point of this entire thread.

Do you think Feinstein is going to go out in public without armed security guards?

is there a reason why Feinstein would need armed guards?

Do you think those armed security guards would hesitate to shoot up a bunch of civilians if they felt her highness was in some sort "situation"?

wouldn't you expect the same from the police?

We are now being told that it is acceptable for american citizens to be assassinated based simply on what some secret cabal of appointed bureaucrats say they may do.

you actually believe that it takes a secret cabal to give the orders to assassinate an american that is overseas plotting to kill Americans?

This is a systematic dismantling of the core rights that were established to keep this kind of BS from happening.

like when the founding fathers had slaves while drafting the bill of rights?

The complete disregard for the rule of law by this rogue out of control governmental elitist apparatus is not going to stop.

last time I heard..they were pulling the troops out

Due process? screw it.. 2nd amendment? antiquated and not necessary because we would never summarily institute tyrannical policies that would endanger the rights of our peasants.

especially if they want to get re-elected

We will give our peasants just enough to allow us to be flown around the world by our elite friends so we can f**k some underage poor girls and come back to our castle without the fear of judgement.

don't worry, Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC tv program "to catch a child predator" will be hiding behind a curtain with a camera crew

Because the elite politicians know exactly what is good for their little peasant class..

and their "Super Pacs"

is there a reason why Feinstein would need armed guards?

maybe because she is a multi millionaire senator that feels she needs to be safe amongst the mongrel masses that vote for.

wouldn't you expect the same from the police?

I guess if Suge Knight paid them enough..

you actually believe that it takes a secret cabal to give the orders to assassinate an american that is overseas plotting to kill Americans?

The average person has a drone base set up in their backyards just in case their neighborhood gang leader decides they need to do a fly by.

like when the founding fathers had slaves while drafting the bill of rights?

I dont give a flying f**k about the founding fathers or whether Jefferson f**ked his slaves. You or I can't do a mother f**king thing about what happened 300 years ago. You keep bringing this up like someone cares. Nobody fning cares what Jefferson did in his free time. He's dead.. You want to negate the document because the writers were hypocrites so be it. You apply that BS across the board then you negate just anything the government has done or will do.

last time I heard..they were pulling the troops out

WOW.. is this obama the messiah worship? he has SAVED us.. Praise be Barack..

Barack, I love mingle..

rofl LOLZORZ!rofl

Did you buy your nuklear weapons yet?

Do your children have access to the launcher?

Would you get mad if they brought your nuklear weapon to school to show off?

Is my sarcasm too over the top?

I WANT LITTLE TIMMY AND LITTLE SUZI TO PACK AN UZI WHILE LEARNING THE GOLDEN RULE JUST SO THEY CAN FEEL SAFE AT SCHOOL!

Sarcasm and a funny poem. I am reaching for new heights!
But the fact is some people just want to see and hear what they want to see and hear no matter what the rest of us have to say. Suddenly WE need to become enlightened. To what I am not use of any more in this thread!

All I know is Laws and Gun control are a joke these days and a bad one because no one gets it. We as a nation are too hung up on this "no man left behind" mentality so all these whacky minority political groups are jumping like Piranha to "Be heard" and impose their views on us through law.

Of course there are these "intellectuals" who try to attack the arguer, not their argument. A fallacious tactic as it may be? What is the attempted justification I am supposed to acknowledge or what is this fantastic wisdom someone is leaving us out on?

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/09/13 02:02 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Sat 02/09/13 02:03 PM
Why doesn't the jello look like jello? It looks more like colored water to me!

I would expect gobs of gelatinous color and maybe bits of fruit in it flying all over the place as two hot women are trying to execute a pin on each other for cash and prizes!

Instead what do we get? A wading pool full of colored water pretending to be jello! It is as much of a rip off as oil wrestling is. Put some oil in that pool dang it! I want to see gratuitous splashing and greased pig wrestling going on in there!

Ya know I am not sure where the heck this came from.

I just had a completely random moment here I guess...

That and I am board as hell right now!

And I was thinking about jello for some reason...

And girls...

I must be board!

That and I got you! What were you expecting reading this topic?

:banana: Scandalous!:banana:

Kazing!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/09/13 01:55 PM

How about a real issue instead of arguing over kids dragging guns to school...

AndyBgood...you were busted stating that no child should have the 2nd amendment right to take guns to school "PERIOD"....

and instead of admitting to your hyprocrisy, you instead try to make it go away by trying to claim that kids dragging guns to school isn't a real issue ...wow

you and others sat in this forum crying crocodile tears about how the tyrannical government is taking away your 2nd amendment Rights...but yet look how you are so easily willing to dismiss the 2nd amendment rights of children

Why do you think I said they HAVE TO CHECK THEM IN WHEN THEY ARRIVE? There is such a thing as some rare few schools in thee areas to have ARMORIES. That means NO GUNS IN THE SCHOOL PROPER! That does not mean they cannot arrive armed. They just CAN'T ATTEND ARMED. So I'm busted? How? You attempt again to put words into my mouth. The span of area between home and School does not count! So what part of CHECK IN YOUR GUN, do you also not get?

Attempting to justify YOUR argument here?

So again NICE TRY!

sorry AndyBgood....you stated that children shouldn't be allowed to carry guns to school "period" ...if you forgot what you posted I've supplied the link below so that you can go back and read it

POSTED BY andyBgood:
By all rights children have no business bringing a gun to school PERIOD! http://mingle2.com/topic/show/344508?page=11 post 13

it's so fun watching you guys try to weasal out of the things you post/say .....just like the politicians you're complaining about

I am not weaseling out of anything. A teenager is not a 11 or 12 year old. At 13 kids deserve to bear SOME responsibility. But a 16 year old is a minor technically but they are allowed to drive.

But young children in an area where they would need a gun to protect themselves SHOULD BY ALL RIGHTS HAVE A RESPONSIBLE ADULT OR TWO WHO IS ARMED PRESENT TO INSURE THEY DON'T GET MUNCHED BY A BEAR!

BTW, considering the threats to children these days I am insistent an armed police officer be present during school hours! If I lived in Alaska I would insist a gun be present on the grounds in case a bear did decide to have a little grade school lunch! Ya see Cyclone fencing means nothing to any 1000 pound animal. A minor inconvenience is all a cyclone fence provides! But here in the Big City? Too many crazy pedos and gibbering nut cases loose.

I have known 13 year olds who are more responsible than most adults I know! But below 12 to me is a child. At 13 they are young adults to me. At 18 they are now full blown adults! But here you are drawing clear black and white lines. Look do I need to get hyper specific with you while you dump these crappy one line responses at me and others? Seems a little Passive Aggressive to me.

Again your argument is not all too valid here. Would you like to attempt more validation to possibly risk invalidation?

Ya see we as a society seem to have rather hypocritical views towards "children." Some are tried as adults for their actions but they are not considered responsible until 18? Technically a car is a deadly weapon. It has lethal capacities! Yet we don't ban teenage drivers at High Schools! And yet people die in car related fatalities all the time. And some kids actually do stupid crap like pop wheelies with motorcycles and burning rubber to impress their friends. But driving is a revokable privilege. And yes kids can be denied parking privilege on the school grounds BUT they cannot be denied parking on the street near by! So now I unleash a crack in the ice here. Ready for the cold plunge of logic to get deeper? I might toss you a rope if you ask politely if you fall in!

You act like I have advocated a 9 year old to take a gun to school. If anyone is busted here it is you! Shall I post where I said at a certain age if they need protection an armed parent or two should be present to get them on the bus to school? An Armed bus Driver? Well, they are trusted with the safety of our children in the first place. Why not train them to carry a gun for the defense of the children? Or better yet a seat for the friendly local police officer? A 14 or 15 year old riding on horseback to get to school is not unheard of in some areas of America city boy! And most of those areas the parents INSIST their kids pack a long arm in case something tries to eat him or her and their horse!

You are evidently acting like this is some wild west show where everyone has something to prove. Well, so far you have proven nothing...

At least to me cowboy!

So now the big red rubber ball hit the wall instead of me AGAIN!

:banana: NEXT!:banana:

drinker

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/09/13 11:18 AM

I guess "libs" serve a purpose when needed eh? How hypocritical is that?

OH GOD YES THEY SERVE A PURPOSE! THEY PROVE THEIR OWN HYPOCRISY TIME AND TIME AGAIN!

Are you going to Alaska this spring? I am sure a hungry bear or two is waiting for you!

:banana: I just made a funny rhyme!:banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/09/13 11:17 AM

And...thinking you "need" a gun is a mental health issue to begin with.

If they assess all that want a gun for mental health issues, they will be able to eliminate some of the unnecessary gun violence. And then take the guns away from those irresponsible gun owners who let the kids get em and go shoot a whole school up...how they will do that, I don't know but it is needed.

Make them renew their mental health certificate every year to keep the gun.

Absolutely no multi firing weapons are needed at all. For any reason.

And lets let the gun manufacturers suffer the same fate as the tobacco industry. Create something that kills, get sued over it. And remember that tobacco does do good things too so that is no defense if someone were to try to use it.

I can go on and on but I am just expressing my views here not writing the book on it.

OK. As I said, take a Nature Hike in Alaska NO GUN AND NO GUIDE WITH A GUN! I will not wait for your return.

In all reality your Phobia for gun is what most of us would consider at the minimum a personal issue but to some of us we can see you are the one who is really sick. You are so freaking scared of guns you are irrational.

Making gun ownership a MENTAL HEALTH issue just dodges the fact sick people are being used to maintain job security for a select few. Law enforcement needs something to keep them busy. Lately we got a killer rogue cop out here and the local police are CRAPPING themselves right now! They already panic fired at three pickup trucks already and thankfully only injuries. So how about we disarm police since I AM SCARED THEY ARE GOING TO SHOOT ME IN THE BACK?

Your WHOLE "opinion" does not make any rational sense. Get it now?

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/09/13 11:09 AM

AndyBgood...you were busted stating that no child should have the 2nd amendment right to take guns to school "PERIOD"....

and instead of admitting to your hyprocrisy, you instead try to make it go away by trying to claim that kids dragging guns to school isn't a real issue ...wow

you and others sat in this forum crying crocodile tears about how the tyrannical government is taking away your 2nd amendment Rights...but yet look how you are so easily willing to dismiss the 2nd amendment rights of children

Why do you think I said they HAVE TO CHECK THEM IN WHEN THEY ARRIVE? There is such a thing as some rare few schools in thee areas to have ARMORIES. That means NO GUNS IN THE SCHOOL PROPER! That does not mean they cannot arrive armed. They just CAN'T ATTEND ARMED. So I'm busted? How? You attempt again to put words into my mouth. The span of area between home and School does not count! So what part of CHECK IN YOUR GUN, do you also not get?

Attempting to justify YOUR argument here?

So again NICE TRY!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 02:35 PM

Andy, you better fear God cause I heard he's coming to get you, and he's packing heat.

For a second I thought you said he was packing MEAT!!!!

scared

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 02:34 PM

WOULD YOU PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE? I looked and I might be missing it so please illuminate me... you quote SO well...

heck...forget about Driveinmenutz"...perhaps you're learn more if I quote where you yourself indicated that children should not have the right to carry a gun "period"

POSTED BY andyBgood: POST 13 on this page
By all rights children have no business bringing a gun to school PERIOD!

see AndyBgood...first you claim alaskan children should carry guns to school because of Bears then you contradict yourself and claim that no children should have that right

now do you understand why you are a hypocrite and one of those fearful pu$$y liberals you're always complaining about

And to insure I am not being a hypocrite, there are cases that will test common sense. There is no threat to our children from bears her in Los Angeles or Detroit or Miami. But Alaska, and a couple of other states do have dangerous wildlife and armed teenagers is a reality THERE! But again it is a matter of common sense and there are checks in place that prevent shootings in these rural areas. Smaller communities function differently from the Big City model!

The problem is kids going gangster with guns in schools. The problem is kids wanting to project power at such a young age. It is corruption of personal responsibility.

But then again what if a kid fears for his life enough he feels a need to defend himself? Gang violence here is a reality and they like to sneak up behind you and jab a shiv into you from behind. So please tell me again how gun control will solve anything? Maybe the system itself has lost sight of its mission in life... maybe parents are screwing up completely. Maybe too much government involvement and too much TV has turned people's brains to mud.

So there. I am not a hypocrite. What it is is you seem to be under some impression children are not responsible. or at least incapable of responsibility... How about bad parenting? By 12 a decent child is tying to do something with themselves. They are trying to discover who and what they are. But does that mean a 12 year old cannot discern right from wrong? What age are we drawing such implicit lines at? So far the youngest child to have gone on one of our shooting trips was 8 years old. Honestly the kid EARNED the trip. He really did prove himself and on the firing line he actually could handle the mouse guns we had among us. But he was clear he thought guns had no place going to school with him. That attitude contributed to him being able to go with his father and us.

Fear is SO not the answer! And so far all I see is FEAR being sold!

NOT BUYING!

Like I said there are qualifying extreme situations. We have to keep in mind there are indeed situations where the rules as we write them in black and white get turned on their ear hence my predisposition to gray law. Where one sets the extremes others will find greater extremes. You are one for taking things to the greatest extremes possible. Heck, I'll go one farther. How about some nutcase experimenting with space folding on earth itself and suddenly does pull off creating a weaponizable warp that makes what an A Bomb more like a fire cracker in comparison to opening a hole between the surface of the earth and say the SUN! So now we have a person effing around with something that grants him the capacity to either suck the atmosphere away or to incinerate huge swaths of land. Is that a citizen's right to put all our lives in jeopardy in the name of science? How and where do we draw the line? Just pick the most bizarre extreme and go from there? Imagine if a college offered a weapons safety class just the cluster fucq it would be for police officers teaching the class to bring a demonstrator weapon. But there is no reason they cannot teach gun safety at a police station. Now if I was a student and my life really was at risk and I did feel a serious need to carry I would rules be damned. But that would mean I am directly threatened. Really I don't see a need per say to go around armed all the time but lately the way the police here are freaking out I am more compelled than ever to invest in armor for my vehicle.

Now we talk about how bad kids with guns are. Look at what our "protectors" with guns do to us...

I have to really and I mean REALLY worry about getting shot at by the cops sight unseen!

Schools are a place of learning. Unfortunately the system has failed us more and more over the years. Children are being stripped of their childhoods. Where the extreme applies rules are usually in place such as when a student in an area that a gun is a matter of survival needs to carry one to and from school then it goes back to the days of the old west where they checked their iron in at an armory, got a claim check, and went to class sans iron. When the left for home they claim their gun and go home. And if two students have blood between them usually the parents are required to pick their kids up ad the parents are forced into a resolution process to prevent people from getting stupid with their tools!

Knives are not allowed in schools at all either yet they find their way in. knife, gun, is one truly worst than the other?

Our culture itself is a dangerous weapon. This clique society we live in breeds monsters. And I live in the land of THE CLIQUE. And we got a REAL bad monster running around. I actually am less scared of the killer we got running around than the police becasue at least he know who he is after and who he wants to kill. The funny thing is he will surrender if the people he wants dead come clean about their improprieties as police officers. I have to give credence to the killer's demands becasue what he wants is FAR to specific and far too much of a crusade and likewise his demands are not exactly what I would call that of a deranged man.

But more and more people are feeling like their backs are being slammed into a wall and we all know desperate people do desperate things. But then again so do power tripping thugs, stupid people, passive aggressive liberal pro lifers... But what of the person who has decided enough is enough and they decide to fight back?

I feel above all this corrupt system we call a police service, and our own government, and perverted justice system are to blame for what looms over our heads now. This man is SOOOOO pissed off he took up arms against his own... Well, at least ex fellow police officers. We don't have a system of respect. We got a system of victims keep us in work! Shut up and play along or else... That is the rules here!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:57 PM

You foreigners are missing the point...

This ain't about poop or guns....

This is about stay off my property or you will be shot...

Welcome to Texas.

You don't like it...?

Go back to your panzy assed state

That is simply how it is...it isn't an open discussion...it ain't negotiable....your opinion does not matter.

The guy lived in an apartment. If he was that angry and couldn't deal with neighbors, perhaps he should not have been living so close to other people. And dog poop isn't an excuse to shoot someone.

Apparently it is an excuse:

"Police say a 75-year-old man in Dallas is being charged with Capital Murder after he allegedly shot and killed two neighbors because they had dumped dog feces on his porch."

It's not a sane person's excuse and obviously isn't an acceptable excuse.

....NO SHYTE?

I have been fighting back the urge to say this for a few minuets now, and I can't.

:banana:

Someone had to go there with the poop themed topic!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:55 PM

Welcome to Texas.

You don't like it...?

That is simply how it is...it isn't an open discussion...it ain't negotiable....your opinion does not matter.

The guy lived in an apartment. If he was that angry and couldn't deal with neighbors, perhaps he should not have been living so close to other people. And dog poop isn't an excuse to shoot someone.

Apparently it is an excuse:

"Police say a 75-year-old man in Dallas is being charged with Capital Murder after he allegedly shot and killed two neighbors because they had dumped dog feces on his porch."

It's not a sane person's excuse and obviously isn't an acceptable excuse.

And tormenting a person is no excuse either. I would bet the people who got shot were neighbors from hell. Like I say about stripping naked, draping yourself in steaks, and running through a field full of lions... you get eaten its your fault. If the old guy was antagonized then guess what... YEAH THE OLD GUY WAS IN THE WRONG FOR SHOOTING SOMEONE but but but if these people were intentionally trying to piss this man off they succeeded! And succeeded in committing suicide! In a way they got themselves killed.

NO don't try to twist my words, murder is unacceptable BUT likewise stupidity has its own rewards. And a critical shortage of lifespan is one of them.

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 10:40 AM
Well, if you need to be rated I rate you Cheeseburger with extra Pickles...

That actually sounds more like lunch though...

Just kidding, be patient, the ratings will come...

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 10:38 AM
So how many people have died and are dying becasue of a LOVING GOD (ALLAH)? If god was all about the love god would tell us to stop.

But free will screws with divine intervention something big now...

Here is how I see God. God is ALL things. This includes what we don't or cannot see irrespective of scale. But God being all things means God is Good AND God is EVIL! There is no Satan. WE are Satan if anything. Now with that in mind let us look at scale of what God is. If God is everything including OUR universe and others (taking into account Planar existence is a reality. Planar meaning other dimensional "Planes" or universes). Well, where are we in the universe? If you could see the whole universe would you be able to see Me for instance? Consider in the scale of seeing everything the universe would look like a glowing cloud of dust... which means that entire galaxies would be less than specks while starts are smaller than subatomic particles. And then you have the 'void' surrounding that. Infinite is a tough thing to wrap a mind around. So with that in mind in all reality we more than likely DON'T matter at all to god. Why? Being of God we are god and being god we are all a facet of his existence living a pseudo dream. I sure didn't make this life up. But with that said maybe the point of living is to fracture our self from God successfully because I bet God is BOARD out of Gods mind. All of God's made up friends so far have given him nothing but trouble.

But even I am the first to admit I do not have enough information and I am only casting an opinion here.

In a nutshell, God is so big he is Bigger than big, God also is probably a hermaphrodite... We don't know and I sure cannot see God being some guy with a beard.

How many people would feel ripped off if God looked like the one in South Park?

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 10:22 AM

And to insure I am not being a hypocrite, there are cases that will test common sense. There is no threat to our children from bears her in Los Angeles or Detroit or Miami. But Alaska, and a couple of other states do have dangerous wildlife and armed teenagers is a reality THERE! But again it is a matter of common sense and there are checks in place that prevent shootings in these rural areas. Smaller communities function differently from the Big City model!

The problem is kids going gangster with guns in schools. The problem is kids wanting to project power at such a young age. It is corruption of personal responsibility.

But then again what if a kid fears for his life enough he feels a need to defend himself? Gang violence here is a reality and they like to sneak up behind you and jab a shiv into you from behind. So please tell me again how gun control will solve anything? Maybe the system itself has lost sight of its mission in life... maybe parents are screwing up completely. Maybe too much government involvement and too much TV has turned people's brains to mud.

So there. I am not a hypocrite. What it is is you seem to be under some impression children are not responsible. or at least incapable of responsibility... How about bad parenting? By 12 a decent child is tying to do something with themselves. They are trying to discover who and what they are. But does that mean a 12 year old cannot discern right from wrong? What age are we drawing such implicit lines at? So far the youngest child to have gone on one of our shooting trips was 8 years old. Honestly the kid EARNED the trip. He really did prove himself and on the firing line he actually could handle the mouse guns we had among us. But he was clear he thought guns had no place going to school with him. That attitude contributed to him being able to go with his father and us.

NOT BUYING!

again it wasn't me that stated that children shouldn't be allowed to excercise their 2nd amendment rights by taking guns to school...it was "Drivinmenutz" ...but yet you have tunnel vision and keep addressing me as if I was making the statements but amazingly haven't address the one that actually made the statements because you both believe that you are against gun restrictions...that's why you seem like a hypocrite

WOULD YOU PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE? I looked and I might be missing it so please illuminate me... you quote SO well...

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 10:21 AM

Welcome to Texas.

You don't like it...?

This gets even BETTER. LEGALLY in Oregon if I post my property every 50 feet with the warning 'all trespassers will be shot,' I can shoot to kill ANYONE on my property that does not ingress directly from the road in (Main Gate Entrance Rule).

Castle Law is different from state to state but at least in Texas it is almost assumed! But usually there are signs that say "Stay out I shoot!" From what I understand property MUST BE POSTED.

But still it is not about the guns. It is about the fact people are stupid azzhats. I have had a hunter shoot at me because he thought the bush I was hiding in contained a deer. The man was not only POACHING, (he did not have his Oregon deer tags,) he was hunting on private property without permission.

Guns are not the problem. PEOPLE WITH GUNS ARE A PROBLEM LIKE PEOPLE WITH BOATS, CARS, CHAINSAWS...

People are the problem.

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 12:13 AM

NOT BUYING!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25